Listen to thousands of Internet radio stations from around the world. Record multiple stations simultaneously as MP3 files. View album covers, lyrics, and station logos. Search for stations or browse by region, network, or genre. Listen to and record last.fm stations.
What's new in this version: Version 2.32.2 has changed language files and fixed some minor bug fixes.
More Products to Consider
- Convert CDs to MP3, WMA, WAV, OGG, FLAC formats, convert audio ...
- Get fast and flexible digital-media playback with access to sma...
- Convert M4A/AAC into MP3/WAV format.
- Mix, scratch, and remix MP3 or music videos live.
- Play video and audio files, convert to other file formats, burn...
- Create, edit, burn, mount, and encrypt CD, DVD, and BD image fi...
- Convert DVD movies to all the popular video or audio formats wi...
- Rip audio CDs, convert music, and burn discs easily.
- Open FLV encoded video files.
- Convert all your FLAC files to the standard MP3 files.
- Cut desired parts from your MP3 files.
- Copy DVD to iPod, iPhone, 3GP, PSP, Zune, HD TV, AVI, Divx, Xvi...
- Record, edit, convert, analyze, and restore sound files.
- Listen to audio files with light and simple audio player from t...
- Manage your music and movie libraries on your PC, iPod or iPhon...
- Run a virtual mixing console for MP3, WAV, and Karaoke (MP3+G) ...
- Rip and convert DVD to popular video/audio formats.
- Convert your MP3 files fast and easily.
- Create all sorts of CDs, DVDs, and Blu-ray discs.
- Search and download from over 100 million songs.
- Convert MP4 files to MP3 format.
- Edit your digital audio files on your Windows PC.
- Get flexible audio and video playback with access to smart orga...
- Create drum or audio loops and play sample files and MIDI instr...
All versions:3.6 stars
out of 18 votes
Current version:5.0 stars
out of 1 votes
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1
"The best program of its type, period."
Version: RarmaRadio 2.32.2
It's basically a program for getting online radio stations from all over the world. But, it also gets all the TV stations that are online which other programs feature and charge for as Free TV channels.
Nothing I don't like about it.
If a station doesn't come in on RamaRadio it's because it is off the air. Otherwise, it connects just fine and even gives you the station's logo.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content