Random Things is a Mac OS X random information generator. It will generate random numbers, RGB color triplets, and text. You can export the results via clipboard. Random Things is donationware. You get a fully-functional application, and if you like it, you are encouraged to donate to help us develop the next version of Random Things. RandomThings was written by Jacek Artymiak. Application icon design by Pawel Opydo http://www.playr.pl/. Thank you, Pawel!
More Products to Consider
- Synchronize your files automatically to your computers and the ...
- Expand RAR archives on your Mac.
- Recover and protect data on your Mac, monitor S.M.A.R.T. and ba...
- Snow Leopard operating system.
- Detect and download updates for all of your installed software.
- Unarchive ZIP, TAR, SIT, RAR, and 7-Zip files.
- Search for, uninstall applications and more.
- Multifunctional utility for Mac OS X.
- Expand over 30 formats: StuffIt, Zip, RAR, 7z, tar, open encryp...
- Manage .DS_Store files, resource forks, trash, etc.
- Zip or unzip your files with this PKZip-compatible compression ...
- Securely erase files and folders.
- Online backup using Amazon S3.
- RPG dice roller & hierarchical note taker.
- Optimize and customize the Mac OS X operating system.
- Versatile file search tool based upon Apple's powerful Spotligh...
- Temporarily become the owner of an item.
- Mount, read & write to NTFS-formatted drives under OS X.
- Make simple changes to a single object, and then repeat those c...
- Protect confidential files and folders with one click for unaut...
- Predator-prey simulation.
- Assign your hotkeys.
- Send personalized HTML-based emails to a huge amount of recipie...
- Mac operating system for Intel-based Macs.
All versions:4.0 stars
out of 1 votes
Current version:4.0 stars
out of 1 votes
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1