From CatPig Studios:
All the Internet's Music at Your Eartips
Tired of using iTunes to listen to internet streams? Tired of visiting annoying websites in search of the elusive "Listen Now" link? So is everyone else. Radium consolidates all your internet streams into a simple, non-intrusive, super-fast, convenient interface. But wait! There's so much more.
Listen to Your Favorite Radio Stations
Already have some internet radio stations you like? Great. Radium comes with thousands of channels, updated automatically every day. If you like a channel, Radium probably has it. If not, you can let us know and we'll add your favorite channel in a flash.
Tired of listening to your favorite radio stations? No problem. Radium comes with a powerful search, which lets you search for streams by country, language, genre, and discover new music using a simple, Spotlight-like interface:
- Feel like chilling? Search for "chill"
- Want to hear what they listen to in Denmark? Search for "denmark"
- Like listening to French talk? Type "french talk" into the search
- Do you enjoy Smooth Jazz? Search for "smooth jazz"
Listen at Work
Want to listen at work, or have another computer at home? Great! When you get a Radium license, you get free licenses for your other computers. Radium is also firewall-friendly, which means that you'll be able to listen to your favorite channels even behind a work firewall.
Members-Only Streams Work Too!
Are you subscribed to a members-only streaming service, like XM/SIRIUS or DI.fm? Radium can connect to those, too. Just enter your user name and password, and you're good to go. If we missed a members-only network, let us know and we'll add it.
The Rest Goes Without Saying
Of course, Radium also lets you:
- Save your favorite channels
- Set and use global keyboard shortcuts to control playback and other stuff
- Learn more by reading Radium's comprehensive help section.
- Mac OS X 10.5.8 or later (including Snow Leopard)
- 1GHz PowerPC or Intel Mac, or better
More Products to Consider
- Convert CDs to MP3, WMA, WAV, OGG, FLAC formats, convert audio ...
- Get fast and flexible digital-media playback with access to sma...
- Convert M4A/AAC into MP3/WAV format.
- Mix, scratch, and remix MP3 or music videos live.
- Play video and audio files, convert to other file formats, burn...
- Create, edit, burn, mount, and encrypt CD, DVD, and BD image fi...
- Rip audio CDs, convert music, and burn discs easily.
- Open FLV encoded video files.
- Cut desired parts from your MP3 files.
- Convert all your FLAC files to the standard MP3 files.
- Copy DVD to iPod, iPhone, 3GP, PSP, Zune, HD TV, AVI, Divx, Xvi...
- Record, edit, convert, analyze, and restore sound files.
- Listen to audio files with light and simple audio player from t...
- Manage your music and movie libraries on your PC, iPod or iPhon...
- Run a virtual mixing console for MP3, WAV, and Karaoke (MP3+G) ...
- Convert your MP3 files fast and easily.
- Create all sorts of CDs, DVDs, and Blu-ray discs.
- Convert FLAC audio files to MP3.
- Search and download from over 100 million songs.
- Convert WAV files to MP3 format.
- Get flexible audio and video playback with access to smart orga...
- Edit your digital audio files on your Windows PC.
- Create drum or audio loops and play sample files and MIDI instr...
- Convert WMA/WMV/ASF files to MP3.
All versions:3.3 stars
out of 7 votes
Current version:1.0 stars
out of 1 votes
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1
"Great program, new version doesn't work on my Mac Pro"
Version: Radium 2.7.4
Great program and Air Play is a plus!
Version 2.7.4 won't work for me?
2.7.4 refuses to install on my Mac Pro running 10.6.6. I am using 2.7.3 without problems. Emails to tech support are responded to with no other instances of my problem. I am the only one? I've tried several times either using the program's update or directly downloading from Catpig Studio's website. 2.7.4 won't install and crashes my OSX. Love the program. But this version and tech support aren't able to get me up and running. Extremely disappointed as a long time user.Tech support has now offered a "new build" for version 2.7.4 that no longer freezes my Mac Pro. I remain completely satisfied and grateful for the program and the excellent support as neither I or Catpig Studios gave up until the problem was solved and distributed so that all of us benefit. Doesn't get any better.
Updated on Jan 9, 2011
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content