From EffeTech Sniffer:
RFC Viewer is an RFC browsing utility for networking program and protocol developers. It parses the original RFC file, and generates a section directory tree as well as a page index for content browsing. Users can select to view original RFC document, or to hide each page's header and footer. Other features include section titles highlighting, multiple RFC documents viewing concurrently, and colorful RFC document printing. Previously, when developing a network protocol program, you have to browse the RFC documents for reference with notepad or other common editors through the whole developing period. But a RFC document is organized by a section architecture, and common editors can't recognize and highlight sections. Therefore, it is very hard and inconvenient to read RFC documents. Now, with the emergence of RFC Viewer, things are different.
More Products to Consider
- Download files faster and safer with your Web and Windows appli...
- Inspect and edit any file, main memory, or disk/disk image.
- Edit plain text files, HTML documents, PHP, and Java code.
- Compile, debug, and run Java applications on your computer.
- Edit several programming languages running under the MS windows...
- Open any program, document, or folder on your PC.
- Develop and deploy Java applications on desktops and servers.
- Find and view the infomation of specific RFCs.
- Browse, view, and print AutoCAD drawings.
- Enable Entity Framework against relational databases and create...
- Browse, download, and view images easily with this picture-frie...
- C/C++ compiler and IDE.
- Access networking configuration on Microsoft Windows computers.
- Run and develop applications targeting .NET Framework.
- Browse local folders to view font files.
- Read and create index for your RFC documents with multiple feat...
- Capture and display POP3, IMAP4, SMTP, FTP, and HTTP passwords.
- Create and design any Web site possible, with no programming re...
- View PDF files, and convert any file to PDF.
- Hex edit, cut, copy, paste, insert, fill, and delete binary dat...
- View different types of files from within Windows Explorer.
- Deploy TurboC, TurboC++ for Windows 7, Vista.
- Monitor and manage a Syslog server.
- Monitor and capture MSN protocol sessions.