With RCDR you will be able to collect Quintum VoIP products CDR records. The major difference between a CDR server and RCDR is that with RCDR you connect to the device and collect the records. This way, you will not need to have a fix IP or domain name to get the CDR records from your box. You may even run this software on your local PC. RCDR will connect to your box and collects the CDR records from the record number you specify and will remember the number of records collected and the next time you run it, the software starts collecting only the new records.
You may save the results into plain text files so that it may be analyzed in future by your experts. The text file is comma delimited so that the data can be imported to excel sheets and you will be able to calculate.
More Products to Consider
- Turn your laptop into a Wi-Fi hotspot.
- Remote control computers via the Internet, take part in online ...
- Share your Internet on your laptop over WiFi.
- Surf anonymously at full broadband speed.
- Find and scan all computers on your network and get easy access...
- Setup a WiFi hotspot or wireless router on your Windows compute...
- Get notified when your servers and PCs stop working.
- Forward data between serial ports and establish communication.
- Perform scans on predefined port ranges.
- Monitor and display information associated with each running pr...
- Use pure ARP to detect IP/MAC address, and control/change mac, ...
- Monitor, report, and alert on the availability and performance ...
- Turn your PC into a mobile hotspot.
- Query and control remote servers or other connected network dev...
- Randomly or manually swap columns in text files.
- Count the total bytes received, sent, and bytes sent+received t...
- Extend LAN-like networks securely to distributed teams, mobile ...
- Split Excel cells into multiple cells/multiple rows or multiple...
- Set up a coin operated internet cafe kiosk PC-game timer.
- Resume broken downloads.
LEGAL NOTICE: This link will take you to a third-party website. Downloading copyrighted materials without authorization or providing others with copyrighted materials for them to download without authorization may put you at risk for legal action under copyright law in the United States and other countries. CNET discourages the use of software for any unlawful purposeSponsored Products
- Send and receive data on Telnet, SSH, Rlogin, and Raw protocols...
- Analyze and view remote network computer statistics.
- Create and fully customize your own wedding album.
- Get a database conversion tool.
All versions:4.0 stars
out of 1 votes
Current version:4.0 stars
out of 1 votes
My rating:Write review
Results 1-0 of 0