From LAJ Design:
Quickie Web Albums gives the ability to order the images, put a description for each image, and many other options. Fully customize the output from the html font, size, alignment, format to the thumbnail size (make them all the same size). Registered users get the ability to use a custom template, save configuration, save the image list, and the option of displaying or not displaying the created with quickie logo at the bottom of each page. Fully functional 45 day demo available for Windows and Macintosh.
Quickie Web Albums Features
- The ability to import JPEG, GIF, BMP, PICT, or PNP pictures.
- The ability to create just thumbnails for all the images.
- Options for the height, border, and alignment for thumbnails.
- Album tab that allows you to make Horizontal or Vertical templates.
- Preview the picture's thumbnail (at size) while entering a description for that picture.
- A common header or footer text area (allowing for text above or below the photo table) for each page.
- Format the Font, Size, Alignment for the picture description, header line, and the footer line.
- Border size selection for the table, thumbnail, or images.
- Specify HTML page properties such as background image, colors for text and link, Meta tags.
- Navigation Bar for rearranging the pictures to the desired order or remove unwanted pictures.
- For the Registered user - The option to use a custom template. This allows the user to take a formatted web page, add a few comments to it, and use it as the template. No more hassles of copying tables.
- Import options (file name, size, type, Created date, dimensions, and a custom field).
- For the Registered user - The Ability to save the current setup.
- For the Registered user - The option of showing the Created by logo at the bottom of each page.
- For the Registered user - The Ability to use a custom template.
What's new in this version:
- [new] Updated for windows 7
- [fix] Fixed an issue when loading images
- [chg] optimized code
- [chg] updated all watermarking code
More Products to Consider
- Use Flex, Flash, AJAX to build rich Internet apps that deploy t...
- Design, develop, and maintain standards-based websites and appl...
- Create web sites and blogs.
- Updates Java components.
- Mac OS X development environment.
- Edit audio, add audio effects on Mac OS X easily.
- Komodo Edit: Free multi-platform, multi-language editor: Perl, ...
- Y2K fixes for the web publishing software.
- Container controls for Xojo that can be embedded in a window.
- Use undo feature at your daily Xojo tasks.
- Show or hide all hidden files on your mac.
- Host multiple web sites through easy-to-use virtual hosting.
- Date control plugin for Real Studio and Xojo.
- Simulate how objects move and interact under the force of gravi...
- Xojo and REAL Studio plugin that adds error alerts to required ...
- File & folder synchronization utility.
- Xojo and Real Studio calendar control plugin.
- Allows you to edit plain text files with many options.
- Batch rename files and folders in various ways.
- Adds TreeView plug-in control for Xojo and Real Studio.
- Core Image-based app for chaining together of Image Units.
- Manage business database applications.
- Add six multi-precision data types to Xojo.
- Optical theory calculator.
All versions:3.8 stars
out of 17 votes
Current version:1.0 stars
out of 1 votes
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1
"Might be fine if you use OS 10.3 or earlier."
Version: Quickie Web Albums 4.4
Does not function as described, using OS 10.6.8.
Might be fine if you use OS 10.3 or earlier. Does not function as described, using OS 10.6.8.