From LAJ Design:
Quickie Web Albums gives the ability to order the images, put a description for each image, and many other options. Fully customize the output from the html font, size, alignment, format to the thumbnail size (make them all the same size). Registered users get the ability to use a custom template, save configuration, save the image list, and the option of displaying or not displaying the created with quickie logo at the bottom of each page. Fully functional 45 day demo available for Windows and Macintosh.
Quickie Web Albums Features
- The ability to import JPEG, GIF, BMP, PICT, or PNP pictures.
- The ability to create just thumbnails for all the images.
- Options for the height, border, and alignment for thumbnails.
- Album tab that allows you to make Horizontal or Vertical templates.
- Preview the picture's thumbnail (at size) while entering a description for that picture.
- A common header or footer text area (allowing for text above or below the photo table) for each page.
- Format the Font, Size, Alignment for the picture description, header line, and the footer line.
- Border size selection for the table, thumbnail, or images.
- Specify HTML page properties such as background image, colors for text and link, Meta tags.
- Navigation Bar for rearranging the pictures to the desired order or remove unwanted pictures.
- For the Registered user - The option to use a custom template. This allows the user to take a formatted web page, add a few comments to it, and use it as the template. No more hassles of copying tables.
- Import options (file name, size, type, Created date, dimensions, and a custom field).
- For the Registered user - The Ability to save the current setup.
- For the Registered user - The option of showing the Created by logo at the bottom of each page.
- For the Registered user - The Ability to use a custom template.
What's new in this version:
- [new] Updated for windows 7
- [fix] Fixed an issue when loading images
- [chg] optimized code
- [chg] updated all watermarking code
More Products to Consider
- Design, develop, and maintain standards-based websites and appl...
- Create web sites and blogs.
- Updates Java components.
- Mac OS X development environment.
- Edit audio, add audio effects on Mac OS X easily.
- Use Flex, Flash, AJAX to build rich Internet apps that deploy t...
- Komodo Edit: Free multi-platform, multi-language editor: Perl, ...
- Y2K fixes for the web publishing software.
- Show or hide all hidden files on your mac.
- Text editor for plain text files with many options.
- Manage business database applications.
- Rapidly prototype websites and application interfaces.
- Create games for Mac, PC, or Web with a free development tool.
- Popular HTML & text editor.
- Powerful general purpose text editor, and Unix and server admin...
- Save & organize any text you may want handy.
- Affinic debugger user interface for OS X.
- Html galleries from folders, iPhoto, iView catalogs.
- Core Image-based app for chaining together of Image Units.
- Sophisticated text editor for code, markup and prose.
- Distraction-free text editor.
- Create PDF files with your mac.
- Create thumbnails & icons or convert images.
- Advanced property list & preference editor.
All versions:3.8 stars
out of 17 votes
Current version:1.0 stars
out of 1 votes
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1
"Might be fine if you use OS 10.3 or earlier."
Version: Quickie Web Albums 4.4
Does not function as described, using OS 10.6.8.
Might be fine if you use OS 10.3 or earlier. Does not function as described, using OS 10.6.8.