Quickie Web Albums gives the ability to order the images, put a description for each image, and many other options. Fully customize the output from the html font, size, alignment, format to the thumbnail size (make them all the same size). Registered users get the ability to use a custom template, save configuration, save the image list, and the option of displaying or not displaying the created with quickie logo at the bottom of each page. Fully functional 45 day demo available for Windows and Macintosh.
Quickie Web Albums Features
- The ability to import JPEG, GIF, BMP, PICT, or PNP pictures.
- The ability to create just thumbnails for all the images.
- Options for the height, border, and alignment for thumbnails.
- Album tab that allows you to make Horizontal or Vertical templates.
- Preview the picture's thumbnail (at size) while entering a description for that picture.
- A common header or footer text area (allowing for text above or below the photo table) for each page.
- Format the Font, Size, Alignment for the picture description, header line, and the footer line.
- Border size selection for the table, thumbnail, or images.
- Specify HTML page properties such as background image, colors for text and link, Meta tags.
- Navigation Bar for rearranging the pictures to the desired order or remove unwanted pictures.
- For the Registered user - The option to use a custom template. This allows the user to take a formatted web page, add a few comments to it, and use it as the template. No more hassles of copying tables.
- Import options (file name, size, type, Created date, dimensions, and a custom field).
- For the Registered user - The Ability to save the current setup.
- For the Registered user - The option of showing the Created by logo at the bottom of each page.
- For the Registered user - The Ability to use a custom template.
What's new in this version:
- [new] Updated for windows 7
- [fix] Fixed an issue when loading images
- [chg] optimized code
- [chg] updated all watermarking code