From Mad Dog software:
Are you ever annoyed by the point that if you want to take a screenshot quickly of a game or any program that you have to press PrintScreenSysRq and save it manually, well now you can use QuickScreenshot all you need to do is select the folder you want to save the screenshots to and click ok and then just press F11 to take a screenshot and it will save it for you in the folder you have specified, it's quick and easy to download. This version is the first release on CNET Download.com.
What's new in this version: This version is the first release on CNET Download.com.
More Products to Consider
- Monitor your PC use and log keystrokes, clipboard, screenshot, ...
- Enhance your gameplay by editing Xbox 360 gamesaves.
- Print at home or at your office passport photo and ID photo.
- Convert and resize your image files.
- Determine a random order for a group of people or choose indivi...
- Play a yahtzee-inspired card game and compare your scores with ...
- Drive the mosquitoes away.
- Gulp flies with this mouse-controlled frog.
- Watch weather just like the view from the window.
- Remove same colored balls that slowly clutter the game table.
- Meassure distances and angles on your desktop.
- Play a classic Chinese Chess game.
- Eat the letter chips to find the buried rhyming phrase.
- Categorize and keep track of your movie collection.
- Unlock challenging puzzles, ultimately digging for a lost treas...
- Create realistic, 3D walk-throughs of your design ideas.
- Get over 1,200 go game practice problems and improve your skill...
- Find out interesting information about your birth date.
- Play a point-and-click adventure game set in the 1960s.
- Design and print labels for your tapes, discs, and other disc m...
- Capture, save, and print screenshots.
- Disable private browsing option in any Web browser.
- Solve puzzles and complete quests in this online point and clic...
- Try to get more points then your opponent.