From Pablo Software Solutions:
Quick 'n Easy Web Server Pro is very easy to configure; it supports native ASP (no need to install IIS). Take a look at the extended list of features and download your copy today. It features multi threaded, real time server log (can also log to a logfile), configure default HTML page, sends directory listing if default HTML is not found in directory, native ASP support (Request, Response, Server, QueryString and Form collections, Global.asa, Session and Application objects, etc), CGI support for running PHP, Perl, and MySQL , integrated Statistics(also available as XML data) and advanced server settings which can be used to optimize performance.
More Products to Consider
- Turn your laptop into a Wi-Fi hotspot.
- Remote control computers via the Internet, take part in online ...
- Share your Internet on your laptop over WiFi.
- Surf anonymously at full broadband speed.
- Find and scan all computers on your network and get easy access...
- Setup a WiFi hotspot or wireless router on your Windows compute...
- Access blocked web sites via anonymous proxy.
- Get notified when your servers and PCs stop working.
- Forward data between serial ports and establish communication.
- Perform scans on predefined port ranges.
- Monitor and display information associated with each running pr...
- Use pure ARP to detect IP/MAC address, and control/change mac, ...
- Monitor, report, and alert on the availability and performance ...
- Turn your PC into a mobile hotspot.
- Query and control remote servers or other connected network dev...
- Determine what brand of HTTP server runs on the visited sites.
- Count the total bytes received, sent, and bytes sent+received t...
- Extend LAN-like networks securely to distributed teams, mobile ...
- Acquire features of Web server with ASP support.
- Set up a coin operated internet cafe kiosk PC-game timer.
- Update Command & Conquer: Renegade to version 1.019.
- Send and receive data on Telnet, SSH, Rlogin, and Raw protocols...
- Analyze and view remote network computer statistics.
- Surf the Internet anonymously.