QuicKeys is a powerful macro program that allows you to create shortcuts to automate computer tasks. It takes the daily tasks that would normally take you five ... six ... twenty or more steps and turns them into simple one step shortcuts. Automatically insert commonly used blocks of text, move or copy files and folders, launch your favorite web sites, open applications and documents plus so much more. The possibilities are endless; the result is always the same: more work in less time.
Using QuicKeys is easy. Just tell QuicKeys what shortcut you would like to create and then trigger that shortcut with a hot key, toolbar, timer, specified application event or even speech command. Whether you need to create multi-step shortcuts, store or retrieve text and images, reformat text, select menus, run UNIX commands, automate e-mail correspondence or connect to file servers, you can make it happen in a snap with a QuicKeys shortcut.
Even though QuicKeys requires no programming to use it still has incredible power. With QuicKeys advanced Logic
What's new in this version:
- Fixed crash that could prevent launching QuicKeys under Mac OS X 10.5.
- Worked around issue in Mac OS X 10.5 & 10.6 where other applications could crash if QuicKeys interacted with their contextual menus.
- Fixed issue where hot keys could stop working until QuicKeys was re-launched.
- Fixed crash that could occur when defining a pop-up button action.
- Fixed issue with QuicKeys too aggressively handling certain copied data.
- Fixed issue... See all new features »