From Ian Wood:
QTVR2MOV is an easy to use but powerful way of making video sequences from cylindrical or cubic QTVR files. These videos can be incorporated into iMovie, Final Cut and DVD projects.
Also available for OS X and Windows.
What's new in this version:
- Automated export through QT Pro
- Improved preview playback
- Progress bar when generating movies
- Widescreen presets
- Custom frame sizes
- Support for cylindrical panoramas
- Improved rendering speed
- Keyboard shortcuts
- Metal appearance on OS X
More Products to Consider
- Universal, highly tweakable DVD/video ripper and converter.
- Mix, scratch and remix MP3s or music videos live.
- Play nearly any audio or video file without additional codecs.
- Download videos and transfer to mobile devices.
- Convert your music to WMA, AAC, WAV, FLAC, OGG or Apple Lossles...
- Convert MPC, APE, WV, FLAC, OGG, WMA, AIFF, WAV and Video to MP...
- YouTube video player and downloader.
- Convert WMV, AVI, MKV, HD, AVCHD MTS, M2TS, FLV and more to Qui...
- Music player with social aspects.
- Save YouTube videos in MP3 format.
- Video and data DVD burning software for Mac, also compatible wi...
- Manage your music and movie libraries on your Mac, iPod, iPhone...
- RecordPad is an sound recording program for Mac OS x.
- Digital video editing system.
- Create subtitles, captions, annotations.
- Extended version of the MPlayer video player.
- Convert your records and tapes to CD, MP3, AAC, MP3, FLAC, OGG,...
- Learn to play an instrument, write music, record a song.
- Create, edit and convert to AVI video format.
- Tag and transcribe audio and video files.
- Convert all popular video format on Mac to play on Zune and cel...
- Switch Mac audio file format converter. Convert between over 40...
- Listen to free Internet radio.
- View, capture, edit, animate video, timelapse, and motion detec...
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content
See more CNET content tagged: