QTBatchExporter, though seemingly small in size, allows conversion of a batch of Apple QuickTime movie files to a different format, using the movie format exporters installed on your computer.QTBatchExporter implements the same Export feature included with QuickTime Pro - but includes background processing(with tunable system response) - allowing you to seamlessly perform other tasks on your computer - and built-in automation.If you have Roxio Toastâ?¢ and use the Video CD export feature, QTBatchExporter is especially for you:
- The VCD Export feature of Toast (or within QuickTime - even when using a custom AppleScript) requires user intervention for each file - or otherwise renders the computer unusable during encoding. This becomes cumbersome when long export times or many files are involved.
- In contrast, QTBatchExporter, with its background processing and automation, allows the full utility of the Video CD Exporter or other QuickTime file exporting to finally be realized.
- accurately estimating the time remaining for converting a group of files
- drag - and - drop conversion
- files may be added to the export queue while an export already is in progress
What's new in this version:
- Adds additional input file type handling and VCD Pad option; see enclosed Release Notes file for details.