From Channel D Corporation:
QTBatchExporter, though seemingly small in size, allows conversion of a batch of Apple QuickTime movie files to a different format, using the movie format exporters installed on your computer.QTBatchExporter implements the same Export feature included with QuickTime Pro - but includes background processing(with tunable system response) - allowing you to seamlessly perform other tasks on your computer - and built-in automation.If you have Roxio Toastâ?¢ and use the Video CD export feature, QTBatchExporter is especially for you:
- The VCD Export feature of Toast (or within QuickTime - even when using a custom AppleScript) requires user intervention for each file - or otherwise renders the computer unusable during encoding. This becomes cumbersome when long export times or many files are involved.
- In contrast, QTBatchExporter, with its background processing and automation, allows the full utility of the Video CD Exporter or other QuickTime file exporting to finally be realized.
With Mac OS X, the background conversion feature of QTBatchExporter may seem moot with Mac OS X's preemptive multitasking, but QTBatchExporter still offers additional features, such as:
- accurately estimating the time remaining for converting a group of files
- drag - and - drop conversion
- files may be added to the export queue while an export already is in progress
The demonstration software pauses after every 3 files processed, and this restriction is lifted after purchasing an activation key.
What's new in this version:
- Adds additional input file type handling and VCD Pad option; see enclosed Release Notes file for details.