From aries studio:
Protocol Reader is a powerful protocol analyse tool for parsing and displaying received binary messages. With an easy-to-use interface and programable kernel, it can support variety of protocols such as IP based protocols(TCP,UDP, RTP, etc), Telcomunication rotocols (MTP3,ISUP,TUP, etc), or you can define new custom decoders of non-standard or rare protocols.Unlike other protocol analyzer tool, we provide advanced features to meet future needs, not only for standard protocols, but also for user-defined protocols . Instead of waiting long time for a new protocol decoder to be released, you can easily write a script to support new protocols in a incredible short time by yourself. This version is the first release on CNET Download.com.
What's new in this version: This version is the first release on CNET Download.com.
More Products to Consider
- Turn your laptop into a Wi-Fi hotspot.
- Remote control computers via the Internet, take part in online ...
- Share your Internet on your laptop over WiFi.
- Surf anonymously at full broadband speed.
- Find and scan all computers on your network and get easy access...
- Setup a WiFi hotspot or wireless router on your Windows compute...
- Access blocked web sites via anonymous proxy.
- Get notified when your servers and PCs stop working.
- Forward data between serial ports and establish communication.
- Perform scans on predefined port ranges.
- Monitor and display information associated with each running pr...
- Use pure ARP to detect IP/MAC address, and control/change mac, ...
- Monitor, report, and alert on the availability and performance ...
- Turn your PC into a mobile hotspot.
- Query and control remote servers or other connected network dev...
- Generate Mayan compatibility report.
- Count the total bytes received, sent, and bytes sent+received t...
- Extend LAN-like networks securely to distributed teams, mobile ...
- Net driver.
- Set up a coin operated internet cafe kiosk PC-game timer.
- Unknown driver.
- Send and receive data on Telnet, SSH, Rlogin, and Raw protocols...
- Analyze and view remote network computer statistics.
- Net driver.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content
See more CNET content tagged: