From Aardvark Software:
From the developer: "Turn your PC into a master mixologist with Professional Bartender 2010 for Windows. The registered version of the program offers 1050 different drink recipes (250 in the shareware). Add your own recipes or import new drinks from our Web site. Quick searches on essentials like liquor, ingredients, type of drink, or temperature. Print to standard 8x11 paper or 3x5 index cards. Also includes quick guides to bar measures, bottle sizes, metric/U.S. conversions, and blood alcohol levels."
More Products to Consider
- Create a media database containing all your collections.
- Access a mixed drink database and print index cards.
- Enhance your gameplay by editing Xbox 360 gamesaves.
- Your digital bookshelf.
- Monitor your PC use and log keystrokes, clipboard, screenshot, ...
- Meassure distances and angles on your desktop.
- Drive the mosquitoes away.
- Convert and resize your image files.
- View day and night images of the Earth on your desktop.
- Receive alert notifications on natural phenomenon.
- Manage movies, TV series, or collection of actors.
- Design and print labels for your tapes, discs, and other disc m...
- Cook hundreds of Chinese dishes.
- Print passport photo and ID photo.
- Monitor user PC activity over Internet using your web browser.
- Choose your meal for the day from a recipe catalog.
- Track the movies you have seen and manage your video collection...
- Determine a random order for a group of people or choose indivi...
- Manage and organize your recipes into cookbooks.
- Access various online TV stations.
- Get a highly configurable interlace designer.
- Get detailed nutritional analysis on over 7500 foods.
- Create realistic, 3D walk-throughs of your design ideas.
- Manage your start-up items on PC.
All versions:5.0 stars
out of 2 votes
Current version:5.0 stars
out of 2 votes
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1
Version: Professional Bartender 2010 1.0
ease and flexability
not EVERY glass type or drink type is listed.
This program is SOOOO easy to use! When you first open the program, you come to a page that lists all your drinks. If you click the search tab, you can search for different drinks by the liquors used, the liqueurs used, the glass type, the drink type, the temperature at which it is served, or/and the season at which it is served. Then hit searhc and all the recepies that fit that category pop up! It is that simple!
If you want to add a recepie, you simply type in the name of the drink, underneath that is a little line for any added infor for the title. Then you chose what type of drink it is (not all the types are listed), the glass used, the season and teperature at which it is used. Then you type in your ingredients and after that there is a little box for mixing directions and BAM! you are done! I love this program way more than bar genie (the only reason I have both is because bar genie has more recepies). The interface is pretty boring but it is SOOOO easy to use! The ONLY problem I have with this program is that you cannot buy the full version- every time I try to find information on Aardvark, I can find nothing; and the website that the program is linked to doesn't work! Oh well! Great program for sorting out all your bar recepies. (NOTE this database is only for bar recepies!)
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content