CNET Editors' note: The "Download Now" link directs you to the iTunes App Store, where you must continue the download process. You must have iTunes installed in order to open the link, and you must have an active iTunes account to download the application. This download may not be available in some countries.
From eyeApps LLC:
Automatically capture beautiful full-size HDR photos on your iPhone 4 or 3GS for the first time ever! Thanks to Pro HDR, you no longer have to choose between a blown-out sky or a hopelessly dark foreground. Bringing automatic high dynamic range photography to your iPhone, Pro HDR captures an image exposed for the highlights and another exposed for the shadows. It then aligns and blends the images, giving you a gorgeous 3- or 5-megapixel HDR image like nothing you've ever seen from such a tiny device. Unlike fake HDR apps that merely take a single photo and reprocess it (without actually adding any new detail), Pro HDR massively extends the dynamic range of your camera and produces beautiful results that you have to see to believe. Plus, Pro HDR is the only HDR app with an automatic mode, and the only real HDR app that processes your photos at full resolution for the ultimate quality. We also provide an assisted Manual mode for those times when you wish to choose your exact exposures. Finally, you can take stunning high-resolution photos of all those scenes that are just too contrasty to capture in a single picture. Not only will seasoned photographers instantly fall in love with Pro HDR, one look at our example images should convince anyone that Pro HDR represents a new era in mobile photography. Check out our gallery here: http://www.eyeappsllc.com/Gallery.html Pro HDR comes with these incredibly useful features: Automatic in-app HDR capture, where all you have to do is tap to start Manual in-app photo capture, where you get to choose the exposure of each image in your HDR Photo library support, where you can make HDRs from your saved images Proprietary image alignment algorithm that precisely aligns full-size images in seconds Seamless image blending creates one beautiful output image nearly instantly Live-updating image adjustment sliders to perfect your HDR, with auto adjustment option Fullscreen image preview in portrait and landscape orientation Save HDR images at the full 3 or 5 megapixel resolution of your camera Share your HDRs with the world with built-in email support
What's new in this version: Completely new fully auto HDR mode: capture beautiful full-resolution HDRs with a single tap for the first time ever! Plus, updated manual HDR mode with much faster image capture and better alignment. Optimized and rewritten for iOS 4: supports iPhone 3GS and iPhone 4 at Retina Display resolution. Fixed memory and flash issues on iPhone 4.
More Products to Consider
- View and edit most graphics formats simply and quickly.
- Manage, view, convert, and edit your images.
- View, edit, print, or add frames to your photos.
- Create and edit photos using layers, effects, and other tools.
- Capture and edit your images with various tools.
- Manage, edit, and share your photos.
- Edit, enhance, and manipulate your digital photos or graphics.
- Optimize your photos and turn them into paintings or funny cari...
- Create and alter photos and graphics manually or via scripting.
- Edit photos, add photo frame, photo effects, collages, and funn...
- Take a snapshot of anything on your computer screen.
- Organize, edit, and share pictures with this free photo manager...
- Create powerful images and discover new dimensions in digital i...
- Process your digital photos and create slide shows for sharing.
- Blend pictures and create single composition of two images.
- Add your photo into different beautiful templates.
- Optimize your images and change their size.
- Convert images into different formats in a batch mode.
- Create powerful images with a full-featured image editor.
- Create Flash slide shows with photos and music.
- View photos, images, RAW files.
- Capture and process images on your PC.
- Create Flash slide shows with templates and transition effects ...
- View and edit DICOM image files from collaborating labs.
All versions:5.0 stars
out of 1 votes
Current version:0 stars Be the first to review this product
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1
"One of my favorite Apps!"
Version: Pro HDR 3.0
Everything in the description above is true.
The automatic mode does amazing things to my photos but you can always adjust setting manually too if you so choose.
It's not the apps fault but you do need to get people to stay still while shooting otherwise I can't think of anything negative.
This app gives me better results than the one that came with my iPhone. I don't have to carry around my camera anymore as these images look like they were taken with a real fancy camera. Simple to use and amazing results!
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content