Featured in Apple Print and TV Ads!
Create amazing postcards with Postman and share them everywhere! Facebook, Twitter, Email, Web!
Why spend much more on generic, bland and overpriced postcards from the local tourist shack? With your iPhone and Postman, creating professional virtual postcards from your photos is a snap, and sharing them with your friends is even easier and totally eco-friendly!
1. Snap a photo, pick one from your library, or use a Google Maps shot of your current location.
2. Add a Greeting on top of your photo and write a message to your friend(s) on the back.
3. Pick a gorgeous theme to spiff up your postcard.
4. Tap share, and Postman will make sure your postcard gets to your friend, whether they're on
Cool iPhone 3.0 technology lets you send picture-postcards to family & friends any time you want, any way you want! Postman was developed by Taptivate, with design and art by David Lanham, Phill Ryu, and Freeverse.
Due to an issue with Facebook's publish story feature, blank Postcards may occasionally be posted on Facebook walls during upload. Although this is not a bug within our app itself, we are working hard to try to help solve the issue and deliver the best Postman experience possible. Thank you for your patience!
More from Freeverse!
Eye Glasses - Reading glasses for your iPhone 3GS!
Tranquility - Beautiful sounds to help you relax.
Flick Fishing - Best fishing game for iPhone / iPod Touch
What's new in this version:
- Tumblr authentication bug fixed.
- Updated stamp graphic.