From RJL Software:
Use Port Listener as a free lightweight utility to listen on the specified port. Great for testing "port in use" issues or port testing. This simple utility runs in your system tray and can listen on the port you specify. You can run multiple instances of the application so that you can test multiple ports in use at the same time.
More Products to Consider
- Turn your laptop into a Wi-Fi hotspot.
- Perform scans on predefined port ranges.
- Remote control computers via the Internet, take part in online ...
- Share your Internet on your laptop over WiFi.
- Surf anonymously at full broadband speed.
- Find and scan all computers on your network and get easy access...
- Setup a WiFi hotspot or wireless router on your Windows compute...
- Access blocked web sites via anonymous proxy.
- Get notified when your servers and PCs stop working.
- Forward data between serial ports and establish communication.
- Manage your music and movie libraries on your PC, iPod or iPhon...
- Monitor and display information associated with each running pr...
- Use pure ARP to detect IP/MAC address, and control/change mac, ...
- Monitor, report, and alert on the availability and performance ...
- Construct home movies from captured digital video on your Windo...
- Turn your PC into a mobile hotspot.
- Query and control remote servers or other connected network dev...
- Talk with friends and family for free over the Internet.
- Examine open ports in your firewall and generate reports.
- Count the total bytes received, sent, and bytes sent+received t...
- Play audio and video files in real-time and streaming modes.
- Extend LAN-like networks securely to distributed teams, mobile ...
- Convert measurements and find the area and volume of shapes.
- Set up a coin operated internet cafe kiosk PC-game timer.
All versions:5.0 stars
out of 1 votes
Current version:5.0 stars
out of 1 votes
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content
See more CNET content tagged: