From Manuel Barzi:
Pola provides a quick and easy way to create Polaroid-like photos from standard digital images. it is based on the original core idea of Polaroid.exe, a little software released in 22nd of November of 2007 at download.com. with a simple drag & drop and one click it creates a Polaroid-like photo from the image you choose. it's simple and fast, easy to use. Pola software is the original, easiest and funniest Polaroid image maker.
What's new in this version: Version 2.0a r3 offers new realistic and vintage Polaroid-like processing effect.
More Products to Consider
- View and edit most graphics formats simply and quickly.
- View, edit, print, or add frames to your photos.
- Manage, view, convert, and edit your images.
- Optimize your images and change their size.
- Optimize your photos and turn them into paintings or funny cari...
- Organize, edit, and share pictures with this free photo manager...
- Edit, enhance, and manipulate your digital photos or graphics.
- Process your digital photos and create slide shows for sharing.
- Create and edit photos using layers, effects, and other tools.
- Create and alter photos and graphics manually or via scripting.
- Edit photos, add photo frame, photo effects, collages, and funn...
- Create powerful images with a full-featured image editor.
- Take a snapshot of anything on your computer screen.
- Blend pictures and create single composition of two images.
- Download, edit, manage, save, and share photos.
- Carry out all essential tasks of the photography workflow and d...
- Make unique collages for memorable occasions with your own phot...
- Recover lost photos from hard drives, USB drives, memory cards,...
- Recover lost photos, documents, audio and video files.
- Retrieve images from corrupted or formatted memory cards.
- Convert images into different formats in a batch mode.
- Turn your photos and other still images to vivid slideshow with...
- Convert digital photos into slideshows, DVD movies, digital col...
- Add your photo into different beautiful templates.
All versions:4.3 stars
out of 3 votes
Current version:0 stars Be the first to review this product
My rating:Write review
Results 1-4 of 4
"Simple and efficient one-trick pony"
Version: Pola 3.0a r6
Easy to use, effective in its results.
Limited to just one output
Worthwhile for photo editors who desire "retro" output.
"One-Trick Pony is good at what it does."
Version: Pola 3.0a r5.5
Great interface, ease of operation, almost one-step use.
Could stand to shift colors along the line of how a 'real' polaroid pic turns out, but that probably would take quite a bit of work.
Easy to figure out, easy to use, but probably limited use for me. The finished size 5+ x 6+ in. CAN be sized down for use, but the 72 dpi output makes it only useful for web design, not printed materials.
"awesome! love it ;)"
Version: Pola 3.0a r3
easy to use, funny application, great results :)
lovely actions like PolaCam, Cartridge selection, Pola comments capability... :)
i hope more functions to come soon!
"Terrible output quality"
Version: Pola 2.0a r3
This review was originally posted on VersionTracker.com.
Poor interface, jumpy and buggy, the frame for the program interface is not the correct size, the resolution of the photo set into the polaroid frame is unacceptable. Even at screen resolution, it is highly pixelated. I used a very large RAW file converted to a high quality JPEG, so I'm good on my end. The quality is akin to blowing up a cell phone photo to poster size - giant, square pixels. This is a giant waste.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content