From Manic Media Productions:
With a unique scripting language and fast-C-calc(tm) PoKit provides possibly the most powerful tool available to the online Poker player. Knowing that poker is about people and not probabilities (something great players naturally know) Pokit's scripting language allows you to take advice from a multitude of professionals based on the position you believe you are in. Remember though, great poker players are well, great poker players.
Version 1.4 adds adanced window manipulation.
More Products to Consider
- Add new cars and new scenery to Vice City.
- Give Tommy Vercetti a new wardrobe.
- Get behind the wheel and own the streets from dusk til dawn.
- Play the latest continuation of Super Mario 3: Mario Forever.
- Try both single-player and multiplayer modes in this illicit st...
- Build anything you can imagine with blocks.
- Update The Sims 3 to v1.6.6.002002.
- Play online shooting hunting outdoors game with tournaments and...
- Place falling marbles into one place.
- Drive your truck across America and build your own business emp...
- Challenge yourself with this Age of Empires sequel.
- Test and run DOS based games on a DOSBox graphical environment.
- Play an arcade aviation simulator dedicated to the events of WW...
- Put characters in awkward poses, create your own wheeled vehicl...
- Assist in playing Texas Hold'em Poker.
- Play 425 solitaire versions, from classics like Klondike to his...
- Play GTA:Vice City online or via LAN connection.
- Control your Winamp or AIMP player with a set of small apps.
- Showcase various prizes on the screen.
- Play four different card games.
- Play 12 solitaire card games on your PC.
- Play a free RPG indie game.
- See with your ears, not with your eyes, as you try to escape an...
- Add new features to your Red Alert 2 game.
All versions:4.0 stars
out of 2 votes
Current version:0 stars Be the first to review this product
My rating:Write review
Results 1-0 of 0
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content
See more CNET content tagged: