The runtime-only version of PocketC is for those who have no desire to compile applets, but want to run someone else's applet. Using this version saves memory, since the compiler has been removed. This version is freeware and may be distributed freely by developers, but only in its entirety.
What's new in this version:
- Updated to work with PocketC 7.0 compiler, which adds an event queue and resizable forms.
More Products to Consider
- App to save sets of preferences for the buttons & system sound ...
- Helps guide physicians in the ordering of SPECT MPI.
- This application acts as a programming tool that compiles Java ...
- Installation package creator.
- Develop applications for the Palm OS.
- Palm-based bitmap editor to create strings for use with PocketC...
- Hierarchical outliner and to-do tool.
- Develop Palm software and data files.
- Onboard bitmap editor for PocketC and PToolbox Library.
- PalmOS File System Monitor.
- A memopad that can peform calculations and other functions.
- BASIC interpreter for Palm.
- Developer tool to add custom fonts to an app.
- Simple application environment.
- Add the latest super speed USB 3.0 to your notebook.
- Developers - Send MIDI data through serial port.
- Create & run programs with PDA.
- Develop simplified mobile apps.
- Concatenate 2 text/memo fields into 1.
- Installer for your conduit and Palm application.
- Contains versions of the davis's drug guide for nurses.
- Implementation of WMLScript engine.
- Install multiple PRC/PDBs via a single exe.
- Contains nurse's toolbox, the davis's drug guide for nurses.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content
See more CNET content tagged: