The runtime-only version of PocketC is for those who have no desire to compile applets, but want to run someone else's applet. Using this version saves memory, since the compiler has been removed. This version is freeware and may be distributed freely by developers, but only in its entirety.
What's new in this version:
- Updated to work with PocketC 7.0 compiler, which adds an event queue and resizable forms.
More Products to Consider
- Develop applications for the Palm OS.
- Helps guide physicians in the ordering of SPECT MPI.
- App to save sets of preferences for the buttons & system sound ...
- Add the latest super speed USB 3.0 to your notebook.
- This application acts as a programming tool that compiles Java ...
- Create & run programs with PDA.
- Installation package creator.
- BASIC interpreter for Palm.
- Palm-based bitmap editor to create strings for use with PocketC...
- Hierarchical outliner and to-do tool.
- Develop Palm software and data files.
- Onboard bitmap editor for PocketC and PToolbox Library.
- Create self-extracting installers.
- PalmOS File System Monitor.
- Encrypt your VoIP via iPhone to prevent it from blocking.
- Create handheld data collections forms.
- A memopad that can peform calculations and other functions.
- OrbC compiler & runtime developed for OrbForms Designer.
- Contains versions of the davis's drug guide for nurses.
- Developer tool to add custom fonts to an app.
- Compiles C code into bytecode.
- Contains nurse's toolbox, the davis's drug guide for nurses.
- Simple application environment.
- Visual RAD tool.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content