From myobie application's:
This applescript will allow you to listen to the thirty second previews in the iTunes Music Store without interruption. In its current incarnation, it is an app that you run while you are in the iTMS, if you are in your library it will make you play a song. If you are in the iTMS it will play through the songs you are looking at in order and repeat.
Much work is needed on this. It will soon be an applescript studio app with different settings, but for now test this. If the idea is good enough then suggest improvements.
More Products to Consider
- Synchronize your files automatically to your computers and the ...
- Expand RAR archives on your Mac.
- Recover and protect data on your Mac, monitor S.M.A.R.T. and ba...
- Snow Leopard operating system.
- Detect and download updates for all of your installed software.
- Unarchive ZIP, TAR, SIT, RAR, and 7-Zip files.
- Multifunctional utility for Mac OS X.
- Expand over 30 formats: StuffIt, Zip, RAR, 7z, tar, open encryp...
- Manage .DS_Store files, resource forks, trash, etc.
- Zip or unzip your files with this PKZip-compatible compression ...
- Online backup using Amazon S3.
- Optimize and customize the Mac OS X operating system.
- Versatile file search tool based upon Apple's powerful Spotligh...
- Make simple changes to a single object, and then repeat those c...
- Mount, read & write to NTFS-formatted drives under OS X.
- Plays 60 seconds of 60 songs in iTunes.
- Assign your hotkeys.
- Mac operating system for Intel-based Macs.
- Pulses Griffin PowerMate when mail.app has new mail.
- Synchronize and back up your files/folders.
- Spotlight importer for AppleScript (.scpt and .scptd).
- Graphical disk usage utility.
- Search for, uninstall applications and more.
- Run Applescripts by holding down key combinations.