The earth was invaded by the aliens. All the creatures were facing the threat of being extinguished from the earth. Luckily you've found a kind of plant which can combat with those aliens. Now start your fierce battle with those aliens. You must do all your best to save the destiny of the earth.
More Products to Consider
- Add new cars and new scenery to Vice City.
- Get behind the wheel and own the streets from dusk til dawn.
- Give Tommy Vercetti a new wardrobe with this skin pack.
- Play the latest continuation of Super Mario 3: Mario Forever.
- Fight battles between plants and zombies.
- Fight for humanity against an alien onslaught.
- Try both single-player and multiplayer modes in this illicit st...
- Build anything you can imagine with blocks.
- Challenge yourself with this Age of Empires sequel.
- Collect lemons using an orange and the rules of physics.
- Get a small pink block reunited with a big one.
- Play an interesting sport game.
- Win by racing or wasting other cars.
- Arrange falling shapes neatly on a floor.
- Play 12 solitaire card games on your PC.
- Guide a space ship back to the Earth in time to win.
- Add social media applications in your game with ease.
- Update The Sims 3 to v1.6.6.002002.
- Protect Earth from invading alien sheep.
- Have fun playing 2-member cribbage game.
- Use precision shots to eliminate the walking dead with limited ...
- Kill all aliens in an action game.
- Take a spin around three tracks with three car modes.
- Have fun matching colorful eggs.
All versions:1.0 stars
out of 1 votes
Current version:1.0 stars
out of 1 votes
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1
"A rip-off of the original; couldn't possibly be legal"
Version: Plants vs Aliens 1.0
None. If you like Plants vs Zombies, this is NOT related.
This game is a cheap rip-off of the original, with poor graphic, no game play, and probably no legal association. I hope I didn't just get a virus along with it. This was such a waste of time, and such blatant plagiarism that I've lost some trust and respect for cnet.