From NCH Software:
Pixillion is an image converter for Mac that can convert image files between gif, jpg, png, tif, ico and many other image file formats. Before converting images you can view the image within the application as well as displaying the current file parameters including settings for photo compression. With Pixillion you can quickly and easily convert your photos, also compress, resize, rotate or add watermarks to your pictures.
More Products to Consider
- Image organizer: makes books, slideshows, part of iLife '11.
- Create artwork, correct color, retouch scanned images.
- Create, alter and manipulate photos.
- Graphics illustration suite.
- Create powerful images and discover new dimensions in digital i...
- Capture your full screen, a region of your screen, or scrolling...
- Control photoshop from automator.
- Illustration, page layout, photo-editing apps, OS 9 fix.
- View, edit, convert most image formats.
- Find and remove all your duplicate photos and videos, making yo...
- Organize, edit, and share pictures locally or online.
- Resize, rename, crop, rotate and watermark photos with drag & d...
- Create mosaics from smaller images.
- Create, edit, and enhance images.
- Create logos and other web graphics that look like a Photoshop ...
- View comic and manga images.
- Print labels, greeting cards, posters, calendars...
- Create flyers, newsletters, brochures.
- Create web photo albums with slideshows of your images.
- Your Lightroom Images on your iPhone, iPad or Browser - Wireles...
- Image browsing and editing for both still images and movies.
- Collects images and fonts for Illustrator documents.
- Create photo collages automatically.
- Lets you add timestamps to images easily.