PixMatter make it easy to upload your iPhone's photos to the online photo service Shutterfly.
You can choose the photos to upload from your photo library or take a new photo using the built-in camera of your iPhone (feature not available on iPod Touch).
With PixMatter you can queue photos, and upload all of them in a batch. The upload to Shutterfly works with network connection with Edge/3G or even WiFi.
Key Features unique to PixMatter:
- name your photo before upload so you can find them quickly in your Shutterfly account
- choose destination album : avoid filling up the same album, pick & choose your album destination
- photo quality control : 3 levels
- take picture from the iPhone built-in Camera
- choose photo from your Photo Library
- queue multiple photos
- batch photo upload to Shutterfly
NOTE: PixMatter require a valid Shutterfly account. You will need to be either an existing member or you will need to signup (free) before you can upload any photos.
Provide your feedback either on the AppStore or by email on any new feature you would like to see.
What's new in this version:
Improved timeout settings
Fixed some UI bugs
Improved French localization : typo, better explanation