From Bruno Cancellieri:
Pictoscope has all you need to enjoy your digital images in various comfortable ways. It can display images in four different forms:
- Normal: the image is contained in a normal window, with borders and clip controls. It is displayed in the original format if it fits in the screen, otherwise it is automatically reduced to the maximum size fitting in the screen. You can then optionally crop or resize the image by dragging the windows borders or the image itself, hide the borders and even set the image in a slow and random motion. The cropped or resized image can be saved in JPEG format with selectable quality level, with original resolution or with the resolution seen on the screen.
- Full screen: the image is shown in the middle of the screen, on a black background that fills the rest of screen, hiding anything else. You can pass from normal view to full screen view and vice versa by double clicking the image
- Slide show, with an optional, barely noticeable status bar showing various indicators, including the number of images unseen compared with the total number of pictures. You can crop and/or resize pictures on the fly, using the built-in editing functionality or calling a predefined external editor without breaking the slide show sequence. The modified image will automatically replace the current image in the slide show. You can suspend a slide show, quit the program and resume the show another time exactly from the point of suspension (this sort of hibernation is especially useful when viewing shows with hundreds of pictures). Slide show scripts can be created automatically with a key stroke from the normal view of any picture and include all pictures in the same folder and, optionally, also those contained in all subfolders.
- Thumbnails: You can also search pictures based on character strings to be found in names of image files contained in a folder or folder tree. You can run slide shows or thumbnails with the search results.
More Products to Consider
- Organize, edit, and share pictures with this free photo manager...
- View and edit most graphics formats simply and quickly.
- Edit, enhance, and manipulate your digital photos or graphics.
- View, edit, print, or add frames to your photos.
- Create and edit photos using layers, effects, and other tools.
- Create and alter photos and graphics manually or via scripting.
- Manage, view, convert, and edit your images.
- Optimize your photos and turn them into paintings or funny cari...
- Capture and edit your images with various tools.
- Share and edit your portraits using sophisticated processing te...
- Give your photos a professional finish by choosing from five in...
- View, modify, and manage your image files.
- Create amazing photo collages and scrapbooks really fun and cre...
- Edit photos, add photo frame, photo effects, collages, and funn...
- View digital images and manipulate EXIF info.
- Create powerful images with a full-featured image editor.
- Crate memorable slideshows from your photos.
- Manage multimedia files and all possible image formats.
- Add thumbnails linked to original size images on your Web page.
- Group and batch rename photo and video files.
- Take a snapshot of anything on your computer screen.
- 200 images for use with graphics software.
- Create powerful images and discover new dimensions in digital i...
- Right-click an image file you want to preview and you'll see a ...
All versions:2.0 stars
out of 1 votes
Current version:2.0 stars
out of 1 votes
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1