PowerFlashCards products are software exercises for practicing and memorizing with a computer and a piano/keyboard simultaneously. They bring the multimedia dimension to traditional cardboard flashcard sets: Piano exercises & answers are automatically displayed on the screen, with animations and sounds. The logical path to each answer is clearly demonstrated in a coherent multimedia form. Piano exercises & answer specifics, as well as coherence between sets, have been designed by Piano teachers members of the New England Piano Teachers Association, in accordance with current learning methodologies. It is PowerFlashCards' mission to develop the contents of its software flashcards in collaboration with professionals and educators, to insure effectiveness in memorizing piano matters.
- Multimedia Piano Questions (exercises) and Answers cards use animations and sounds to improve memorization.
- Ideal teaching complements. Follow widely used curriculum paths.
- Organized flashcards sets with sequential levels (like successive chapters of a piano schoolbook). The student focuses on the level which matches his/her current skills.
- Automatic flash of cards: hands are free to play piano!
- User friendly, doesn't require computer experience.
- Rapid, effective and fun memorization tools.
- Great value: $4.99 / flashcards set. Respects schools and parents budgets.
- Choice of random or sequential cards display.
- Time allowed to answer each exercise.
- Choice of viewing answers or not.
What's new in this version: