PowerFlashCards products are software exercises for practicing and memorizing with a computer and a piano/keyboard simultaneously. They bring the multimedia dimension to traditional cardboard flashcard sets: Piano exercises & answers are automatically displayed on the screen, with animations and sounds. The logical path to each answer is clearly demonstrated in a coherent multimedia form. Piano exercises & answer specifics, as well as coherence between sets, have been designed by Piano teachers members of the New England Piano Teachers Association, in accordance with current learning methodologies. It is PowerFlashCards' mission to develop the contents of its software flashcards in collaboration with professionals and educators, to insure effectiveness in memorizing piano matters.
- Multimedia Piano Questions (exercises) and Answers cards use animations and sounds to improve memorization.
- Ideal teaching complements. Follow widely used curriculum paths.
- Organized flashcards sets with sequential levels (like successive chapters of a piano schoolbook). The student focuses on the level which matches his/her current skills.
- Automatic flash of cards: hands are free to play piano!
- User friendly, doesn't require computer experience.
- Rapid, effective and fun memorization tools.
- Great value: $4.99 / flashcards set. Respects schools and parents budgets.
- Choice of random or sequential cards display.
- Time allowed to answer each exercise.
- Choice of viewing answers or not.
What's new in this version: Freeware
More Products to Consider
- Make your fantasy football draft feel like an NFL draft.
- Improve system-wide audio quality.
- Flutter is Kinect for Mac. It uses HAND GESTURES detected via b...
- View thousands of online TV shows, streaming channels, videos, ...
- Make and add ringtones to your iPhone.
- Disketch is a free CD and DVD disc labeling software for Mac.
- Based on a piano duet that I composed some time ago.
- Disguise your identity or voice for online games and chats.
- View and organize your maps, waypoints, routes, and tracks and ...
- Hone skills required to perform music.
- Teach yourself to play the piano with a holiday theme.
- Transcribe recorded music.
- Teach yourself to play the piano with this starter pack.
- TVMOBiLi DLNA media streamer.
- Learn piano with ease.
- Based on Bach's Prelude 1 from Book 1 of Forty-eight Preludes a...
- Record your voice, display pitch in graph, and identify problem...
- Train your guitar skills.
- Meme generator: quickly create catchy image captions.
- Write, arrange, print, play music.
- Video search engine and the easiest way to access full-length v...
- Object oriented software modeling tool.
- Learn fundamentals of music and composition.
- Study anywhere with a virtual flash card learning system.