From Kevin Walzer:
Phynchronicity is a graphical user interface (GUI) for the Fink Unix-software package management system on Mac OS X (http://www.finkproject.org). Fink is a powerful command-line tool for installing and updating thousands of Unix-based applications for the Mac. But Fink's sheer power and scale make it hard to use, even with a GUI.
Phynchronicity aims to make Fink easy to use. Unlike other GUI tools for Fink, it does not overwhelm you with options. Instead, with a simple three-pane interface, it lets you get started doing what you want to do--finding, installing, and removing packages.
What's new in this version: Numerous bugfixes for improved Lion compatibility.
More Products to Consider
- Expand RAR archives on your Mac.
- Snow Leopard operating system.
- Graphical disk usage utility.
- Mac operating system for Intel-based Macs.
- Optimize and customize the Mac OS X operating system.
- Extract, recover, and backup WhatsApp chat messages on your iPh...
- Mount, read & write to NTFS-formatted drives under OS X.
- Zip or unzip your files with this PKZip-compatible compression ...
- Expand over 30 formats: StuffIt, Zip, RAR, 7z, tar, open encryp...
- OS X Mountain Lion is the latest release of the world's most ad...
- Data recovery software.
- Experience the power of WinZip-on your Mac! Compressing, protec...
- Perform maintenance and other tasks on your Mac.
- Manually switch between Intel and NVIDIA GPUs on Core i5/i7 Mac...
- Run Windows on Intel Macs.
- Change keyboard bindings in your favorite Cocoa application.
- Convert text encodings, including HTML/ISO-entities.
- Place an alarm clock on your desktop and use your audio files a...
- Open source front-end for DOSBox.
- TRS-80 emulator.
- Man page viewer for your browser.
- Stop, continue, kill, change priority, view load, temp.
- Relax by listening to the soothing sonic background of melodic ...
- Paint app similar to MacPaint & Microsoft Paint.