Editors' Note: The "Download Now" link directs you to the iTunes App Store, where you must continue the download process. You must have iTunes installed in order to open the link, and you must have an active iTunes account to download the application. This download may not be available in some countries.
* "PhotoJot is a fantastic iPhone app that any iPhone using photographer should have." - Nate Benson, Nate Benson Photography
* "This is exactly the app I've been looking for"
* "I've been wanting an app to record locations that i come across and want to remember for future photo assignments. Take a couple of snaps, jot down some notes and have a gps location, so that i can return later. This app is perfect for that."
WHAT IT IS:
Do you ever wish your camera had GPS built-in or let you take notes about what exactly you are taking a picture of?
PhotoJot helps to fill this gap.
Are you a professional/serious photographer and need a tool to help you record details about your shoots and plan out your future sessions? PhotoJot is for you!
With PhotoJot you can create notes that contain the following information:
* Location (from Cellular or GPS)
* Text note of any length
* Reference photos captured from the iPhone camera or library
* Voice clip (requires external microphone on iPod Touch)
* Shutter, Aperture, ISO and other related values for film photographers
You can create Jots for future dates in times to plan out future shooting sessions.
* Quickly jotting down information to geocode or describe your images in your favorite photo library or photo sharing site.
* Managing all data about past and upcoming photo shoots.
FEATURES COMING IN FUTURE RELEASES:
* Backup, restore and sharing via myphotojot.com
* Flash Exposure calculator
* General Exposure caculator
* Sunrise/Sunset calculations for anywhere in the world
* Depth of field calculator
* "Camera Bag" support. Track your equipment for attaching to Jots and using in calculations
* Email support
What's new in this version:
* Fix for edge case crash