PhotoCopy lets you combine iPhoto's ease of use with the great sharing features of Flickr. PhotoCopy makes it easier than ever to share your iPhoto library through Flickr and to create offsite backups.
- Copy photos from iPhoto to Flickr: Select which iPhoto albums you want to copy, and let PhotoCopy do the rest. It uploads all of the photos in the selected albums to Flickr and arranges them in matching sets. It also copies each photo's important information from iPhoto, such as title, date, time, rating, keywords and description.
- Update Flickr automatically: With PhotoCopy, you only need to manage your photos in one place: iPhoto. Whatever you do to an album in iPhoto--whether adding, deleting, reordering, or editing pictures--PhotoCopy makes the same changes to your matching Flickr set automatically.
- Create offsite backups: PhotoCopy can automatically back up ALL of your iPhoto photos to your Flickr account. Let PhotoCopy help protect your most precious memories from fire, theft, and any other local disasters.
What's new in this version:
- PhotoCopy is no longer being sold to new customers. The Purchase button is now disabled in the Register window.
- Fixed bugs affecting Flickr connections under Snow Leopard.
- Fixed a bug which affected adding new Flickr accounts in the Preferences window.