From Kobot Software:
Photo Radar is for those of us who are continually finding interesting locations to shoot while they're out and about - but never when they have their camera gear handy.
With Photo Radar, that's no longer an issue. If you see a shot worth taking, use Photo Radar to tag and mark the spot on a map and save a quick preview shot for later. Next time you're looking for something to photograph, just check what locations you've saved and bring an interesting one up on the map.
You can also send links to saved locations via email - whether you're trying to help a client find today's shoot location, or just want to point out an interesting spot to a friend, it's all easy with Photo Radar!
What's new in this version:
- Significantly improved UI
- Locations can now be tagged to allow for more effective searching and filtering.
- Preview images for new locations are now saved a much higher resolution.
- Fixed an issue regarding the way locations were displayed in Maps
More Products to Consider
- Resize and rotate batch photos at once.
- Turn your pictures into comic strips.
- Update and view photos on Facebook via your Symbian mobile.
- DVD converter.
- Connect to corporate network over GPRS-Edge-3G or WiFi using an...
- Beam/convert images from the eyemodule application.
- View, edit, and manage digital images on your Windows Mobile de...
- Resize pictures to smaller dimensions.
- Protect your mobile device from harmful wireless viruses.
- To send photos to blog.
- Browse the Internet on you Pocket PC.
- Fight virus threats to protect your Smartphone.
- Upload pictures on your hard drive automatically to the photo-s...
- App to take panoramic photos.
- Improve the speed of your Pocket PC Internet connection.
- Modify photos and images with filters and special effects.
- Take photos that can be refocused at different focal points.
- Be informed about the weather for 77,000 cities world-wide.
- Adult oriented poker game.
- Image editor, viewer & picture taker.
- App to help organize & share photos of kids.
- Send eyemodule photos as a JPEG from your Visor.
- Calculate angle of view for selected lens and film format combi...
- Create drawings with miscellaneous brushes on your Pocket PC.