CNET Editors' review
Photo Art Studio offers several tools for altering photographs while remaining friendly to all users. The program's impressive collection of tools was matched by its impressively easy navigation.
We loved the program's interface because it was professionally designed and offered intuitive onscreen insight that kept us from needing to visit the instructional Help file. The program featured a stunning amount of editing choices for our photo, all easily accessible via a single menu complete with thumbnail examples. Ranging from standard editing and cropping tools to applying masks and filters, which drastically altered the photo's makeup, to designing a greeting card or slapping on a watermark, all the choices performed very well and were instantly understandable. This was quite a feat, since we've tested many editing programs with fewer options that took a lot of work to use. The program offered a feature to change up the layout's skin, which worked well and had many options, but didn't feel like a necessity. By including every editing option we could think of and making each easy to use, this program was a success.
Photo Art Studio has a 30-use trial. It comes as a compressed file, and offers a lot of options, making each of them simple enough for novices. We recommend this program.
From AMS Software:
Photo Art Studio is a brand-new application for decorating photos and applying effects. Within literally a couple of seconds, you will be able to build up a stylish frame, create a postcard or a collage. The program includes a handful of functions necessary for processing digital photographs: automatic enhancement and editing, creating special effects, framing, adding decorations and labels.
What's new in this version: Version 3.45 added new stylish frames and cards.
More Products to Consider
- View and edit most graphics formats simply and quickly.
- Process your digital photos and create slide shows for sharing.
- Manage, view, convert, and edit your images.
- View, edit, print, or add frames to your photos.
- Optimize your images and change their size.
- Create and edit photos using layers, effects, and other tools.
- Capture and edit your images with various tools.
- Manage, edit, and share your photos.
- Edit, enhance, and manipulate your digital photos or graphics.
- Organize, edit, and share pictures with this free photo manager...
- Optimize your photos and turn them into paintings or funny cari...
- Create and alter photos and graphics manually or via scripting.
- Take a snapshot of anything on your computer screen.
- Make unique collages for memorable occasions with your own phot...
- Edit photos, add photo frame, photo effects, collages, and funn...
- Create powerful images and discover new dimensions in digital i...
- Blend pictures and create single composition of two images.
- Create slide shows with transition effects, caption effects, an...
- Turn your picture into beautiful video.
- Add your photo into different beautiful templates.
- Create Flash slide shows with photos and music.
- Edit any image format for which a WIC-compliant CODEC is instal...
- View photos, images, RAW files.
- Turn your photos and other still images to vivid slideshow with...
All versions:3.0 stars
out of 2 votes
Current version:0 stars Be the first to review this product
My rating:Write review
Results 1-2 of 2
"It is basic, ok, but basic"
Version: Photo Art Studio 2.15
not enough editors
"love it , its cool"
Version: Photo Art Studio 2.0
I can understand it pretty good. I love all the different frames. Its something if been looking for to put frames on my pics.
cant print anything on the free trial. should be allowed at least one.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content