From PHX Software:
The Phoenix UseNet Bot is an application that you can use to download images from your favorite NNTP Server. The Phoenix UseNet Bot uses the latest technology to crawl through a Usenet server and download images from the news groups you have selected. Best of all The Phoenix UseNet Bot is 100%.
More Products to Consider
- Turn your laptop into a Wi-Fi hotspot.
- Remote control computers via the Internet, take part in online ...
- Share your Internet on your laptop over WiFi.
- Surf anonymously at full broadband speed.
- Find and scan all computers on your network and get easy access...
- Add and delete users, configure user profiles, and configure FT...
- Setup a WiFi hotspot or wireless router on your Windows compute...
- Search and download images from a Web server automatically.
- Download from multiple servers simultaneously.
- Perform scans on predefined port ranges.
- Automate the process of applying JPEG images to PDF files.
- Use pure ARP to detect IP/MAC address, and control/change mac, ...
- Download full images and display them in thumbnail galleries.
- Download batch files easily.
- Turn your PC into a mobile hotspot.
- Create NDS images, perform NetWare-server recovery, create repo...
- Extend LAN-like networks securely to distributed teams, mobile ...
- Manage large picture databases.
- Send and receive data on Telnet, SSH, Rlogin, and Raw protocols...
- Scan and download files from Web site that contains many homoge...
- Download various files from Usenet Newsgroups.
- Download files from the FTP-server with time intervals.
- Download a large number of media files from the Web.
- Download PDF files and other image files.