From Iranian Mac User Group:
Persian-QWERTY is a phonetic Persian keyboard layout in which the Persian characters are mapped on their English phonetical pendants in EnglishQWERTY keyboard layout. Since EnglishQWERTY is the standard with every Mac, it allows those who are not familiar with the layout of standard Persian keyboard, to locate Persian characters with more ease. The Persian (X)-kbd is a Keyboard-version of the Standard Persian keyboard layout. The differences are: - Unicode Character 'ZERO WIDTH JOINER': (U+200D) is added and is available under the keys: "shift+grave accent" - the letter is moved from the key "grave accent" which made typing slower to the key "E" - The letter is moved from "E" to shift+F the reason for that is because in Persian is more in use then. So you can type much quicker now then before - All the Accents which are in use in the Persian Language are now available in this kbd.
More Products to Consider
- Expand RAR archives on your Mac.
- Snow Leopard operating system.
- Graphical disk usage utility.
- Extract, recover, and backup WhatsApp chat messages on your iPh...
- Mac operating system for Intel-based Macs.
- Mount, read & write to NTFS-formatted drives under OS X.
- Recover data and photos from lost partitions and drives.
- Add tabs and new features to the OS X Finder.
- Screen capture utility.
- Expand over 30 formats: StuffIt, Zip, RAR, 7z, tar, open encryp...
- Synchronize your files automatically to your computers and the ...
- OS X Mountain Lion is the latest release of the world's most ad...
- Recover files, photos and office documents.
- Type german umlauts and sz characters easily on US keyboards.
- Recovers photo, videos and music files efficiently.
- Data recovery software.
- Restore bmp, jpg, png, tif, mp3 files fast and accurately.
- Experience the power of WinZip-on your Mac! Compressing, protec...
- Recover your lost data.
- Perform maintenance and other tasks on your Mac.
- Manage .DS_Store files, resource forks, trash, etc.
- Fixes UK keyboard mapping of certain keys.
- Catalog your removable media.
- Manually switch between Intel and NVIDIA GPUs on Core i5/i7 Mac...
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content
See more CNET content tagged: