From Iranian Mac User Group:
Persian-QWERTY is a phonetic Persian keyboard layout in which the Persian characters are mapped on their English phonetical pendants in EnglishQWERTY keyboard layout. Since EnglishQWERTY is the standard with every Mac, it allows those who are not familiar with the layout of standard Persian keyboard, to locate Persian characters with more ease. The Persian (X)-kbd is a Keyboard-version of the Standard Persian keyboard layout. The differences are: - Unicode Character 'ZERO WIDTH JOINER': (U+200D) is added and is available under the keys: "shift+grave accent" - the letter is moved from the key "grave accent" which made typing slower to the key "E" - The letter is moved from "E" to shift+F the reason for that is because in Persian is more in use then. So you can type much quicker now then before - All the Accents which are in use in the Persian Language are now available in this kbd.
More Products to Consider
- Expand RAR archives on your Mac.
- Snow Leopard operating system.
- Graphical disk usage utility.
- Mac operating system for Intel-based Macs.
- Optimize and customize the Mac OS X operating system.
- Extract, recover, and backup WhatsApp chat messages on your iPh...
- Mount, read & write to NTFS-formatted drives under OS X.
- Zip or unzip your files with this PKZip-compatible compression ...
- Expand over 30 formats: StuffIt, Zip, RAR, 7z, tar, open encryp...
- OS X Mountain Lion is the latest release of the world's most ad...
- Data recovery software.
- Experience the power of WinZip-on your Mac! Compressing, protec...
- Perform maintenance and other tasks on your Mac.
- Manually switch between Intel and NVIDIA GPUs on Core i5/i7 Mac...
- Run Windows on Intel Macs.
- Persian Farsi keyboard to compose and send Emails, SMS or updat...
- Type german umlauts and sz characters easily on US keyboards.
- (PlainTalk) voice control for your Mac, for OS 8.5/8.6.
- Place an alarm clock on your desktop and use your audio files a...
- Turn your voice recordings into notes and to-do lists with this...
- Remove apps, data, and other unnecessary junk.
- Fixes UK keyboard mapping of certain keys.
- Firmware for XSKey.
- Unarchive ZIP, TAR, SIT, RAR, and 7-Zip files.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content
See more CNET content tagged: