From Plausible Labs:
Visually organize your contacts with Peeps the application that turns your address book into an animated photo album!
Peeps takes advantage of the iPhone's amazing graphical capabilities to create an address book that's as beautiful as it is useful.
HOW IT WORKS
Peeps automatically pulls photos from your iPhone's built-in address book and displays them in two unique views:
- When you first load up Peeps, your contacts are displayed as a scrolling page of photos.Choose the person you want to contact or edit by tapping their photo in the grid.
- Rotate your phone to morph into landscape view.Just like album art in iTunes, you can scan through photos with the flick of a finger tap a photo to flip it over and easily call, e-mail, or SMS!
- Fully integrated with the phone's built-in address book. Easily add, remove, or edit contacts.
- Organize contacts with Peep's group manager.
- Edit photos by taking a picture with the built-in camera or choosing a photo from your library.
- Easily find your favorite contacts with Peeps' Photo Contacts viewing filter.
Customize your Peeps user interface with two options in the Settings application:
- Image Scaling Control the size of images in Cover Flow by toggling Scale Images ON.
- List View with Search Great for people with a lot of contacts! Toggle List View ON to view your contacts as a List of names and photos; tap the search bar to find a contact by keyword or letter.
Are there ways you'd like to see Peeps improved? We'd love to hear from you!
Email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
What's new in this version:
- New List View Choose your preferred Peeps user interface by toggling List View on or off in the Settings application.
- New Image Scaling Control the size of images in Cover Flow by choosing Scale Images from the Settings application.
- New Photo Contacts group Filter contacts with photos assigned.
- New SMS toolbar easily SMS or delete a contact from the Details view.
- New Search functionality Search for contacts by keyword (only available in List View).