From Jacek Pazera:
Pazera Free MP4 to AVI Converter is the freeware application which converts MP4, M4V and MP4V files to AVI or MPG (MPEG-1, MPEG-2).
MP4 files are commonly used in video sites (YouTube), portable players (iPod, PSP), mobile phones (iPhone) and other devices. Unfortunately, many players and video editing software does not support the MP4 format. In this case, it is necessary to convert MP4 file to more common formats such as AVI or MPG.
The program has a number of predefined settings (profiles) specially designed for novice users. While more advanced users can customize video and audio encoding parameters used by encoder: audio and video codec, audio and video bitrate, fps, sampling frequency, resolution, volume and other.
The application interface is a very simple and user-friendly. To convert video files, just drag & drop them into main window and click CONVERT button.
The most important features:
* Converting from MP4, M4V and MP4V to AVI or MPG.
* Limited support for other video formats (including AVI, MKV, WMV, MP4, FLV, MTS, OGM, AMV).
* Supported video encoders: XviD, DivX 3, H.264, WMV, MPEG4-FFmpeg, S-Mpeg 4 v. 2, Motion JPEG (MJPEG), HuffYUV, MPEG-1, MPEG-2.
* Supported audio encoders: Lame (MP3), MP2, AC3, AAC, WMA, PCM-16 bit.
* Support for multithreaded encoding using the H.264 (x264) encoder.
* The ability to deinterlace video.
* Possibility of 2-pass encoding, which will increase the image quality and reduces the volume of output file.
* The program requires no installation. Just extract ZIP archive to any directory and double-click the file mp4toavi.exe.
* The program is portable: it does not use system registry and all settings are stored in INI file.
* 100% freeware - for private and commercial use. The program does not require registration, there is no built-in limitations and spyware applications, does not add to the generated files "watermarks".
What's new in this version:
- The new version of the FFmpeg encoder.
- A much improved matching of encoding parameters with automatic settings.
- Support for new versions of the XviD, LAME, and H.264 (x264) encoders.
- Added support for multithreaded encoding using the H.264 encoder.
- Added support for all major video formats (including AVI, MKV, WMV, MP4, FLV, MTS, OGM, AMV). However, FFmpeg encoder was compiled with the parameters chosen for decoding audio and video streams used i...
See all new features »