From Mindola Software:
PatioTunes is a program that lets you control iTunes from any browser over your home network. Pick artists, albums, or your available iTunes playlists; control play and pause, set the volume and see what's currently on the air. In the latest release, PatioTunes displays your iTunes artwork or retrieves it from the internet if it's missing.
PatioTunes is simple. There's nothing to setup. Double-click to start and leave running on any Mac or Windows computer with iTunes and a connection to your home network.
What's new in this version:
- Support for iTunes 7
- Quicker playlist loading
- Various quality improvements
More Products to Consider
- Expand RAR archives on your Mac.
- Snow Leopard operating system.
- Graphical disk usage utility.
- Extract, recover, and backup WhatsApp chat messages on your iPh...
- Mac operating system for Intel-based Macs.
- Optimize and customize the Mac OS X operating system.
- Mount, read & write to NTFS-formatted drives under OS X.
- Recover data and photos from lost partitions and drives.
- Add tabs and new features to the OS X Finder.
- Zip or unzip your files with this PKZip-compatible compression ...
- Screen capture utility.
- Expand over 30 formats: StuffIt, Zip, RAR, 7z, tar, open encryp...
- Synchronize your files automatically to your computers and the ...
- Recover files, photos and office documents.
- OS X Mountain Lion is the latest release of the world's most ad...
- ITunes network controller.
- Recovers photo, videos and music files efficiently.
- Data recovery software.
- Widget shows free music, tv shows, other content on itunes.
- Restore bmp, jpg, png, tif, mp3 files fast and accurately.
- Access, stream, download from remote iTunes libraries.
- Experience the power of WinZip-on your Mac! Compressing, protec...
- Recover your lost data.
- ITunes remote control solution for networks.