CNET Editors' note: The "Download Now" link directs you to the Google Play page where you must continue the download process. This download may not be available in some countries.
CNET Editors' review
Even though smartphones and tablets can be both fun and useful for children, these devices also open children up to a dangerous world of unlimited information exchange. Whether it be inappropriate text exchanges, adult Web site content, or excessive usage that may rack up fees, Parental Control will help safeguard your kids.
Parental Control is quick to set up on a mobile device. For the most part it runs in the background and is not visible through normal use. The program itself is password-protected so the child may not simply disable it or delete it. The main portion of the program that parents will be interested in is the online user interface: this is the Web-based program you can use to view the logged information. Through the user interface you are able to see Web history, GPS location, text record, call record, and photos that are stored on the device. You may also restrict usage during certain times, such as during school hours, or shut certain features of the device off. The user interface is fairly straightforward and most users will require no further instruction.
While most parents purchase mobile devices for their children to help stay in touch with them, they have no idea how their children are using these devices. A quick and stable application, Parental Control could be a useful tool for protective parents.
A popular and reliable cell phone tracking app is now compatible with Android-powered phones. This incredibly simple, 100% undetectable software can keep track of any phone's activity and allow its users to get a full access to call logs, SMS, emails, track GPS location and even record all the conversations carried out within the reach of the target phone.Features: Monitor text messages. GPS location tracking. Record call info (even deleted). Call listening* (paid version only). Bugging. Remotely block the phone. View multimedia files of the phone. View memos, address book and emails. Url tracking. Access to the list of installed applications. Block websites. Block apps. Block phone numbers from texting or calling. Undetectable / Hidden Icon.
What's new in this version: Version 3.3.6 may include unspecified updates, enhancements, or bug fixes.
More Products to Consider
- Monitor your PC use and log keystrokes, clipboard, screenshot, ...
- Enhance your gameplay by editing Xbox 360 gamesaves.
- Print at home or at your office passport photo and ID photo.
- Convert and resize your image files.
- Determine a random order for a group of people or choose indivi...
- Drive the mosquitoes away.
- Watch weather just like the view from the window.
- Meassure distances and angles on your desktop.
- Categorize and keep track of your movie collection.
- Create realistic, 3D walk-throughs of your design ideas.
This download is served from an external siteclose
NOTICE: This link will open a connection to a third-party site. CNET cannot ensure the security of software that is hosted on external sites.Sponsored Products
- Find out interesting information about your birth date.
- Design and print labels for your tapes, discs, and other disc m...
- Disable private browsing option in any Web browser.
- Access great cheatsaves for your PS3.
- Local conditions, severe-weather alerts, radar, and forecasts o...
- Record all of your keyboard activities as well as language spec...
- Perform surveillance on your PC in a covert manner.
- Design and print your own garden plan.
- Monitor every keystroke on your system.
- Record keystrokes, visited web sites, and screenshots of all PC...
- Monitor user's activity by recording keystrokes and visited Web...
- Watch videos, shows, and movies from Web sites such as Hulu, CB...
- Protect children from pornographic content on the Web.
- Monitor user activity remotely and stealthily.
All versions:3.7 stars
out of 15 votes
Current version:5.0 stars
out of 1 votes
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content