Paragon Ukrainian PiLoc provides Ukrainian Palm OS localization.
Paragon Ukrainian PiLoc creates an environment to operate with Palm OS in Ukrainian. PiLoc is a common solution of Palm OS localization problem, chosen by a number of Palm OS device resellers.
Ukrainian for Palm OS features:
- System fonts replacement to add Ukrainian characters.
- Alternative Ukrainian Graffiti layout to write Ukrainian letters. Letters in Ukrainian Graffiti layout look similar to their natural hand-written styles.
- Alternative on-screen keyboard layout for Ukrainian letters input.
- Special module for external keyboard is included. Allows using portable keyboards to type in Ukrainian.
- Correct Ukrainian text search and sorting operations.
- Optional: full translation of Palm OS to Ukrainian (all icons, menu, dialogs of built-in Palm OS applications will be translated). Please, check if your device is supported at Paragon Ukrainian PiLoc Download Wizard.
- 4 Ukrainian encoding types support (Windows, KOI, Mac and ISO). Encoding can be switched at any time from any application even when working with full-translated interface. Multiple encoding support allows to browse internet pages in Ukrainian and work with e-mail messages containing Ukrainian text.
- Possibility to install and use several localization systems (for example, Hebrew and Ukrainian).
- Possibility to use custom fonts instead of the default ones: any ready font can be converted to be installed toghether with PiLoc with the special Fonts Compiler utility.
- Ukrainian language support launches automatically after system reset. Program is protected from cycling reset.
- Supports installation into a Flash-ROM.
- Open API allows developers to change PiLoc parameters from their applications at run-time.
If several versions of a software title are available for download, you may choose the one that best suits your needs. Once you have placed your online software order, you will then be given the option to choose the version you prefer.