Paragon Spanish PiLoc provides Spanish Palm OS localization.
Paragon Spanish PiLoc creates an environment to operate with Palm OS in Spanish. PiLoc is a common solution of Palm OS localization problem, chosen by a number of Palm OS device resellers.
Spanish Palm OS localization features:
- Alternative on-screen keyboard layout for Spanish letters input (standart Windows Spanish layout).
- Correct Spanish text search and sorting operations.
- Possibility to install and use several localization systems (for example, Spanish and Portuguese).
- Possibility to use custom fonts instead of the default ones: any ready font can be converted to be installed toghether with PiLoc Palm OS language support with the special Fonts Compiler utility.
- Spanish Palm OS language support launches automatically after system reset. Program is protected from cycling reset.
- Supports installation into a Flash-ROM.
- Open API allows developers to change PiLoc Palm OS localization parameters from their applications at run-time.
If several versions of a software title are available for download, you may choose the one that best suits your needs. Once you have placed your online software order, you will then be given the option to choose the version you prefer.
What's new in this version:
- Now you can install some different Custom fonts into your Palm OS device, to switch between different fonts you should go to PiLoc and choose any font you like (Font Style).
- Your settings of PiLoc is saving now, you can choose Coding, Graffiti layout, etc. They will be restored after you activate PiLoc next time.
- The problem with codings in Snapper Mail is solved.
- Other problem were solved.