Paragon Slovak PiLoc provides Slovak Palm OS localization.
Paragon Slovak PiLoc creates an environment to operate with Palm OS in Slovak. PiLoc is a common solution of Palm OS localization problem, chosen by a number of Palm OS device resellers.
Slovak for Palm OS features:
- System fonts replacement to add Slovak characters.
- Modified Slovak Graffiti layout to write Slovak letters.
- Alternative on-screen keyboard layout for Slovak letters input.
- Special module for external keyboard is included. Allows using portable keyboards to type in Slovak.
- Correct Slovak text search and sorting operations.
- Special add-on utility SlovakToGo allows using Slovak in Word To Go application.
- Optional: full translation of Palm OS to Slovak (all icons, menu, dialogs of built-in Palm OS applications will be translated). Please, check if your device is supported at Paragon Slovak PiLoc Download Wizard.
- Possibility to install and use several localization systems (for example, Slovak and Hungarian).
- Possibility to use custom fonts instead of the default ones: any ready font can be converted to be installed toghether with PiLoc with the special Fonts Compiler utility.
- Slovak language support launches automatically after system reset. Program is protected from cycling reset.
- Supports installation into a Flash-ROM.
- Open API allows developers to change PiLoc parameters from their applications at run-time.
If several versions of a software title are available for download, you may choose the one that best suits your needs. Once you have placed your online software order, you will then be given the option to choose the version you prefer.