Paragon Serbian PiLoc provides Serbian Palm OS localization.
Paragon Serbian PiLoc creates an environment to operate with Palm OS in Serbian. PiLoc is a common solution of Palm OS localization problem, chosen by a number of Palm OS device resellers.
Serbian for Palm OS features:
- System fonts replacement to add Serbian characters.
- Modified Serbian Graffiti layout to write Serbian letters.
- Alternative on-screen keyboard layout for Serbian letters input.
- Special module for external keyboard is included. Allows using portable keyboards to type in Serbian.
- Correct Serbian text search and sorting operations.
- Optional: full translation of Palm OS to Serbian (all icons, menu, dialogs of built-in Palm OS applications will be translated). Please, check if your device is supported at Paragon Serbian PiLoc Download Wizard.
- Possibility to install and use several localization systems (for example, Serbian and Hungarian).
- Possibility to use custom fonts instead of the default ones: any ready font can be converted to be installed together with PiLoc with the special Fonts Compiler utility.
- Serbian language support launches automatically after system reset. Program is protected from cycling reset.
- Supports installation into a Flash-ROM.
- Open API allows developers to change PiLoc parameters from their applications at run-time.
If several versions of a software title are available for download, you may choose the one that best suits your needs. Once you have placed your online software order, you will then be given the option to choose the version you prefer.