Paragon Russian PiLoc provides the Russian Palm OS localization.
Paragon Russian PiLoc creates an environment to operate with Palm OS in Russian. Paragon Russian PiLoc is a common solution of Palm OS localization problem, chosen by a number of Palm OS device resellers in Russia.
Russian version features:
- System fonts replacement to add Russian characters.
- Correct Russian text search and sorting operations.
- Alternative on-screen keyboard layout for Russian letters input.
- 3 Alternative Russian Graffiti layouts to write Russian letters. Letters in Russian Graffiti look similar to their natural hand-written styles.
- Special add-on utility RussianToGo allows using Russian in Word To Go application.
- Optional: full Palm OS Russian translation (all icons, menu, dialogs of built-in Palm OS applications will be translated). Please, check if your device is supported at Paragon Russian PiLoc Download Wizard.
- 4 Russian encoding types support (Windows-1251, KOI8-R, Mac+ and ISO8859-5). Encoding can be switched at any time from any application even when working with full translated interface. Multiple encoding support allows to browse internet pages in Russian and work with e-mail messages containing Russian text.
- Mac+ encoding makes possible for Machintosh users to synchronize data in Russian without patching desktop computer.
- Special module for external keyboard is included. Allows to use portable keyboards to type in Russian.
- Supports installation of several Palm OS localization systems (for example, Russian and Hebrew or Russian and Ukrainian).
- Possibility to use custom fonts instead of the default ones: any ready font can be converted to be installed toghether with PiLoc Palm OS localization with the special Fonts Compiler utility.
- Russian Palm OS language support launches automatically after system reset. Program is protected from cycling reset.
- PiLoc Palm OS localization supports installation into a Flash-ROM.
- Compatible with all Palm OS devices including devices with high-resolution screen and all Palm OS local versions (German, French, Italian etc.).
- Open API allows developers to change PiLoc Palm OS localization parameters from their applications at run-time.