Paragon Estonian PiLoc provides Estonian Palm OS localization.
Paragon Estonian PiLoc creates an environment to operate with Palm OS in Estonian. PiLoc is a common solution of Palm OS localization problem, chosen by a number of Palm OS device resellers.
Estonian for Palm OS features:
- System fonts replacement to add Estonian characters.
- Modified Estonian Graffiti layout to write Estonian letters.
- Alternative on-screen keyboard layout for Estonian letters input.
- Special module for external keyboard is included. Allows using portable keyboards to type in Estonian.
- Correct Estonian text search and sorting operations.
- Optional: full translation of Palm OS to Estonian (all icons, menu, dialogs of built-in Palm OS applications will be translated). Please, check if your device is supported at Paragon Estonian PiLoc Download Wizard.
- Possibility to install and use several localization systems (for example, Estonian and Russian or Estonian and Swedish).
- Possibility to use custom fonts instead of the default ones: any ready font can be converted to be installed toghether with PiLoc with the special Fonts Compiler utility.
- Estonian language support launches automatically after system reset. Program is protected from cycling reset.
- Supports installation into a Flash-ROM.
- Open API allows developers to change PiLoc parameters from their applications at run-time.
What's new in this version:
- Now you can install some different Custom fonts into your Palm OS device, to switch between different fonts you should go to PiLoc and choose any font you like (Font Style).
- Your settings of PiLoc is saving now, you can choose Coding, Graffiti layout, etc. They will be restored after you activate PiLoc next time.
- The problem with codings in Snapper Mail is solved.
- Other problem were solved.