Paragon Danish PiLoc provides Danish Palm OS localization.
Paragon Danish PiLoc creates an environment to operate with Palm OS in Danish. PiLoc is a common solution of Palm OS localization problem, chosen by a number of Palm OS device resellers.
Danish for Palm OS features:
- System fonts replacement to add Danish characters.
- Modified on-screen keyboard layout for Danish letters input.
- Special module for external keyboard is included. Allows using portable keyboards to type in Danish.
- Correct Danish text search and sorting operations.
- Possibility to install and use several localization systems (for example, Danish and Swedish).
- Possibility to use custom fonts instead of the default ones: any ready font can be converted to be installed toghether with PiLoc with the special Fonts Compiler utility.
- Danish language support launches automatically after system reset. Program is protected from cycling reset. Supports installation into a Flash-ROM.
- Open API allows developers to change PiLoc parameters from their applications at run-time.
If several versions of a software title are available for download, you may choose the one that best suits your needs. Once you have placed your online software order, you will then be given the option to choose the version you prefer.
What's new in this version:
- Now you can install some different Custom fonts into your Palm OS device, to switch between different fonts you should go to PiLoc and choose any font you like (Font Style).
- Your settings of PiLoc is saving now, you can choose Coding, Graffiti layout, etc. They will be restored after you activate PiLoc next time.
- The problem with codings in Snapper Mail is solved.
- Other problem were solved.