The Palm OS Emulator (POSE) is software that emulates the hardware of the various models of Palm Computing platform devices. It is extremely valuable for writing, testing and debugging applications. These "virtual" Palm Computing devices can be created by running the emulator on Windows or Mac OS computers.
What's new in this version: Click here for a complete list of what's new.
More Products to Consider
- Design, develop, and maintain standards-based websites and appl...
- Affinic Debugger Graphical User Interface (GDB) for Mac OS X.
- Popular HTML & text editor.
- Updates Java components.
- Create web sites and blogs.
- Y2K fixes for the web publishing software.
- Edit audio, add audio effects on Mac OS X easily.
- Show or hide all hidden files on your mac.
- Mac OS X development environment.
- Code for the web from a truly new one-window interface.
- Komodo Edit: Free multi-platform, multi-language editor: Perl, ...
- Hide unwanted desktop items to help you concentrate.
- Browse available Bonjour services.
- Write your programs with a graphical programming language and d...
- Checks for broken links on your site.
- Hexadecimal file editor handles both data & resource forks.
- Manage business database applications.
- Program images, animation and interactions.
- Creates morphing transitions between images.
- Emulator for the classic computer made by Tandy.
- XHTML, HTML, HTML5, CSS and RSS 2.0 editor.
- GUI wrapper for the Memtest CLI memory/RAM tester.
- Complete MIDI operating system.
- Real Studio plugin control to create split views in forms.