Get your family on the same page. Share and synchronize your calendars. DualDate extends your Date Book functionality to let you: Beam your calendar to another DualDate user
Option to share Private events (displayed as **PRIVATE** with no detail)
- Alarms are not shared
Receive another person's calendar Synchronize shared calendars with other Palm DualDate users
View two calendars together
- The shared calendar is received as "Read Only"
- Accept a calendar from someone else to replace the current second calendar
- Delete the second calendar
- Your calendar and the shared calendar are displayed side-by-side in Day View and "merged" in the Week, Month, and Agenda Views
- Switch between single- and dual-calendar display by tapping the Active Calendar View icon
- Events are easily distinguished on both color and grayscale handhelds
- After sharing your calendar with other DualDate users, you can synchronize any changes you've made by beaming it to them again.