Free converter of e-books between Palm Doc and common text formats (.txt, .rtf, .doc...), supports national encodings.
It also enables you to open Palm Doc in text editor (e.g. TextEdit) as well as save it from TextEdit, Safari, Mail and other applications.
License: BSD, includes source code.
What's new in this version:
- Universal Binary (native support for both PowerPC and Intel Macs)
- support for little-endian (Intel) Unicode UTF-16 text files
- the so-called bookmark auto-scan
- encoding info in file names now optional and disabled by default
- Traditional Chinese localization by Jerry Lee (Thank you Jerry!)
- Russian localizationby Michael Krekin (Thank you Michael!)
- welcome window fixed and various smaller fixes and improvements