Palm Desktop is a Date Book, To Do List, Address Book, Expense tracker and more! It can be used as a stand-alone application, or it can be used to view, sort, find, edit, back up, and add applications to your palmOne handheld!
What's new in this version:
- Updated Palm Outlook Conduits
- Contacts (formerly Address Book)
- Calendar (formerly Date Book)
- Tasks (formerly ToDo List)
- Memos (formerly Memo Pad)
More Products to Consider
- Find out the location of your mobile phone when it is lost or s...
- Universal eBook & eNews reader.
- Experience the joy of reading the Bible on your Palm with KJV t...
- Pursue your passions and stay connected to the people you care ...
- Search your Windows Mobile Pocket PC for threats to your securi...
- Random password generator.
- Read the Bible on your Palm PDA.
- Record actions & play them back.
- Get an operating system with redesigned user interface and stri...
- Update the HotSync manager on your Palm.
- Read e-books, e-news, and e-docs on your Windows CE device.
- Boost RAM capacity and fix system crashes for your Symbian mobi...
- Sync, share, back up, and protect all your mobiles.
- Verify, repair and format storage cards on your Windows Mobile ...
- Store your files so you can access them from virtually any devi...
- Use information in Farsi language in any application on your Po...
- Synchronize contacts between palm desktop & MS outlook.
- Reminder application.
- For some Treo, Tungsten, Zire models.
- View, sort, find, edit, back up, and add anything to your Palm ...
- Full-featured personal organizer.
- Use information in Arabic language in any application on your P...
- Birthdays reminder with alarm in databook.
- Address book.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content
See more CNET content tagged: