Palette Star is a Windows application for creating color palettes. Get colors from images and color pickers, find tints, tones, and complements, then arrange your colors onto a palette using pretty templates.
More Products to Consider
- Print to PDF from Windows applications and optimize the PDF out...
- Open, view, and print any PDF file.
- View AutoCAD DWG, DXF, and DWF drawings, save views to JPEG ima...
- Transform any printable document into PDF format.
- Simplify design process and gain better control over placement ...
- Pick any color from your screen, convert color values, create c...
- Open, view, and convert Adobe PDF files.
- Render images of the Mandelbrot set.
- Adjust colors in your digital images.
- Create 3D models and upload them to Google Earth.
- Pick up colors from your screen to use them in any other applic...
- Create your company's active calendar as desktop wallpapers.
- Create, visualize, document, and share your CAD projects.
- Create professionally looking pull-down menus for Web sites.
- Convert PDF documents to JPEG, BMP, PNG, and TIFF files easily.
- Draw, erase, or color images on your desktop.
- Open, view, edit, and save PDF files without Adobe Acrobat.
- Choose a picture and click on colors from a palette in this int...
- Print, e-mail, and save your T-shirts designs all from your des...
- Create your own screensaver.
- Convert PDF to Word file format.
- Create custom Java scripts using your own images, titles, color...
- Convert XPS to PDF and PDF to XPS format.
- Bring life to your Web page with 20 Java effects.