From Pair It:
"5 Must-Have iPhone Apps for Wine Lovers....This app knows wine."
Offers more context around suggestions, which will help you refine your own choices.
- Bob Tedeschi, New York Times
"Its great to have this subject tackled in such a thoughtful and innovative way... AND by a chef who truly knows flavours and how they interact."
- Christopher Waters, Vines Magazine
CHANGING HOW YOU PAIR WINE
Pair It! is a FRESH new way to match food with wine, and vice versa. Simply search Pair It! by wine, food, or ingredient for expert pairing suggestions you'll find nowhere else.
Can't decide what to have? Shake or "Swirl" your iPhone for a different pairing every time.
Pair It! has over 20,000 unique and easy-to-follow pairing suggestions, recipes, and tips. The app was created by renowned wine pairing expert, chef and educator Bruce Riezenman from the Sonoma County Wine Country.
+ Expert and experienced pairing advice, suggestions and tricks of the trade
+ Wine library with 180+ varietals from around the world
+ Food library with 1000+ dishes, for every course in a meal
+ Hand selected wine pairings for each dish
+ Recipes for your favorite pairings
+ Regular updates of new wines, dishes, and pairing suggestions
+ Featured pairing picks
+ QuickPair recommendations for matching basic food dishes and ingredients
HOW WE'RE DIFFERENT
+ A comprehensive meal and wine planner
+ Searchable food and wine database
+ Ability to add personalized notes for every wine, dish and pairing
+ Save your favorite pairings
+ Swirl (or shake) device to select a random meal or wine pairing suggestion
+ Easy to use iPhone interface
+ Data stored locally on your device free of internet connections
+ Detailed wine descriptions, pairing tips, country of origin and flavor bridges
Pronunciations for every wine varietal
HOW IT WORKS
Each pairing is individually selected based on the following criteria:
+ Relative weights: Ensuring that neither the food nor the wine overpowers the other.
+ Flavor bridges: Choosing flavors in your food that complement or mirror those present in the wine.
+ Elements of Taste: Matching the food and its accompaniments with the wines that will best enhance their tastes.
What's new in this version: New recipe search feature, plus enhanced food tab.
More Products to Consider
- Watch your Favorite ABC Shows on demmand.
- Mobile Tracker FREE lets you locate mobile phones from any prov...
- Tom is your pet cat, that responds to your touch and repeats ev...
- Take your iPhone, iPod, or iPad camera into the past with some ...
- EPIC NEW FEATURES You can now customize Tom's appearance by buy...
- Distort, fatten, pinch, and stylize your camera with real-time ...
- Dont be fooled by imitators - this is the original Cell Phone T...
- Make music anywhere you go with full features touch instruments...
- Provides you with non-stop, high energy workout music to motiva...
- Listen to greek music.
- Video Tube: Watch YouTube like you are used to! Access the worl...
- Jailbreak for iPhones, iPods Touch & iPads of all versions with...
- Send a personalized message with your favorite image or meme fr...
- Find more about yourself and your significant other.
- 225 Emoticons & 225 Gif Animation Emoticons9 Categories: Crazy ...
- Find the perfect wine to pair with your meal or cheese.Featurin...
- Get all the latest football news & articles about your favourit...
- This is the Internationally SuccessfulAll Mobile Tracker System...
- The Total Wine & More Wine & Food Pairing App gives you great w...
- Track your goals, time, and everything else that is important t...
- Wine is best enjoyed with other foods whether at a formal dinne...
- Pandora Radio is your own free personalized radio now available...
- Provide exotic India App for iPhone and iPad.
- Get Food and Wine Pairing Tips On-the-Go with The California Wi...
All versions:5.0 stars
out of 1 votes
Current version:0 stars Be the first to review this product
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1
"Cool wine and food app"
Version: Pair It! - Food and Wine Guide 1.0.0
Tons of features, easy to use, plenty of wine and foods to choose from, and a great guide to understanding how to cook and pair with wine.
Sometimes, it feels like there's too much to choose from for certain wines, but guess that's to be expected with wines like a cab.
Overall, great app. Useful for beginners and expert food and wine lovers. Practical tips and introduction to the art of pairing from a chef and wine expert. An excellent primer into exploring new tastes and flavors, and bringing out the best in wine. And if you're ever not sure of what to have, the swirl feature lets you shake your iphone for a random pairing suggestion. now, that's fun.