From AVTECH Software:
From the developer: ""Use PageR Enterprise (PageR) for Windows centric or multi-OS system, server & network monitoring, alerting & automatic corrective action at small, medium or large data centers. PageR provides a central event console to collect, filter & display status/event info for all server, TCP/IP, SNMP & other devices/issues on a network. Events, whether normal status updates or critical warnings, can automatically & immediately trigger alerts to remote staff by pager, mobile phone, email, web, logfile, more. PageR can run scripts/commands or launch applications automatically when events occur. PageR is easy to use & can be set up in one session. A PDF 'Getting Started With PageR Enterprise' manual & 11 page Overview comes in download.
""PageR is unique in the range of events & servers it can monitor, from basic 'Are you there?' network IP pings to computer room environment, server/power crashes, web page/server, 'deep' monitoring on legacy systems, and more. On Windows NT/2000/XP, any event written to an Event Log (System, Security, Application) can be used to trigger immediate, remote notification & corrective action. Mixed platform networks are supported by polling Novell NetWare, UNIX (any, all), OpenVMS, HP3000, RS6000, AS/400, others. These systems pass alert & auto corrective action responsibility to PageR.""
More Products to Consider
- Turn your laptop into a Wi-Fi hotspot.
- Remote control computers via the Internet, take part in online ...
- Share your Internet on your laptop over WiFi.
- Surf anonymously at full broadband speed.
- Find and scan all computers on your network and get easy access...
- Setup a WiFi hotspot or wireless router on your Windows compute...
- Access blocked web sites via anonymous proxy.
- Get notified when your servers and PCs stop working.
- Forward data between serial ports and establish communication.
- Perform scans on predefined port ranges.
- Monitor and display information associated with each running pr...
- Use pure ARP to detect IP/MAC address, and control/change mac, ...
- Monitor, report, and alert on the availability and performance ...
- Turn your PC into a mobile hotspot.
- Query and control remote servers or other connected network dev...
- Simplify administration of your Windows network.
- Count the total bytes received, sent, and bytes sent+received t...
- Extend LAN-like networks securely to distributed teams, mobile ...
- Get an ASP.NET OLAP library.
- Set up a coin operated internet cafe kiosk PC-game timer.
- Manage virtual machines from various virtualization vendors.
- Send and receive data on Telnet, SSH, Rlogin, and Raw protocols...
- Analyze and view remote network computer statistics.
- Keep an eye on your network devices and services.